Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I was sad we couldn't capture him, his sister had 3 options but it's obvious he went there to die so his death slowed us down so Theron could get away and continue his plan to destroy us all :p (it wasn't clear what Valss' vision referenced, which 'goal' but the line that it was Theron's destiny to be victorious, not his, as he was about to attack the commander was.. discomforting.

Yeahhh.:o Shame!!

Do you think Arcann will play a role in the new war? If he wants redemption, will he object to a wee bit of genocide?

Of course not. The story of the Eternal Throne ends at 5.9 and further the characters of KOTFE in the story will not participate.

I bet that we will not see Arcann in the story any more.

Do you think Arcann will play a role in the new war? If he wants redemption, will he object to a wee bit of genocide?

I highly doubt any "only there for some players" will have a part :(

I hope they give us more scenes with them though, even if it's a few lines in a scene... something, anything. I miss Vette!

What if Arcann is the real traitor in fact? That would be a good reason why he seduced the Outlander. :D

What if Arcann is the real traitor in fact? That would be a good reason why he seduced the Outlander. :D

I saw people asking this on Reddit, petty ridiculous imo. I really don't see Arcann as the seductive type.

Edited by Eshvara

I saw people asking this on Reddit, petty ridiculous imo. I really don't see Arcann as the seductive type.

I just found it interesting to explore...

I would not think so, of course. In terms of plot writing, that would be quite poor. And not very Star Warsy.

Of course not. The story of the Eternal Throne ends at 5.9 and further the characters of KOTFE in the story will not participate.

I bet that we will not see Arcann in the story any more.

Pretty much this, they're all as good as dead at this point anyway.

I just found it interesting to explore...

I would not think so, of course. In terms of plot writing, that would be quite poor. And not very Star Warsy.

I understand, I just saw it on Reddit being seriously discussed from what I saw anyway, and found it peculiar. There's nothing wrong with exploring stuff of course, my first thought was just that it was so out of character. :)

I understand, I just saw it on Reddit being seriously discussed from what I saw anyway, and found it peculiar. There's nothing wrong with exploring stuff of course, my first thought was just that it was so out of character. :)

On the other hand, there are masters in faking feelings of all sorts. While I do not see the character this way at all, one could not totally exclude that a person looking overly shy and clumsy is using this as a seduction strategy in cases where open seduction wouldn't work. Or it is me surrounded by far too many live action roleplayers. 😛

Character-villain who, after the final, KOTET does not participate in the story absolutely, is a traitor? It's too stupid even for Bioware.

Pretty much this, they're all as good as dead at this point anyway.

This. All the characters, except the "sacred cows", are almost dead for the story.

Edited by MrJunay

Quick thought about Lana being as well in the treason... She might have been included in it to make sure the outlander does not die. I watched Umbara again and Theron seems to have shot an incapacitating shot to her, not a lethal one. Then he destroys the window. To help us escape? Still risky, but...

Quick thought about Lana being as well in the treason... She might have been included in it to make sure the outlander does not die. I watched Umbara again and Theron seems to have shot an incapacitating shot to her, not a lethal one. Then he destroys the window. To help us escape? Still risky, but...

I hope she's not in on it or else she better have a even better excuse as to why her letter downright threatened torture on my character's beloved.

We ducked out of the way of Theron's shot and it hit the window behind us. Is another 100% plausible interpretation of the cutscene.

I hope she's not in on it or else she better have a even better excuse as to why her letter downright threatened torture on my character's beloved.

We ducked out of the way of Theron's shot and it hit the window behind us. Is another 100% plausible interpretation of the cutscene.

She had to play by the rules, as if she had been betrayed as much as the PC...

There are three distinct shots. One that stuns Lana, the other one which breaks the window. And a third activating the barrier.

Edited by Iheaca

When I recorded it he shot twice at Lana, missed the first because she moved to get in front of the Commander, where he got her stunned then. shoots at the Commander, with Commander moving so his shot just misses - hitting the window and breaking it. yes this still could have been a purposely done close miss since if he had to make it look legitimate, that was pretty good. Then he shoots the console which puts the security barrier up trapping the Commander and Lana in the driver's area with only an unshielded now broken window as escape.

he risked a lot, not only guessing they'd have time to jump, but also assuming they'd survive their landing. the train is going very fast at a height.

I do like the theory of he did it all to give you ample time to escape on your own before the crash, but it can just as well be seen another way too, I hate that vagueness/open interpretations xD still waiting for the full explanation - hopefully a satisfactory one from Theron on May 1st xD

Edited by Asmodesu

When I recorded it he shot twice at Lana, missed the first because she moved to get in front of the Commander, where he got her stunned then. shoots at the Commander, with Commander moving so his shot just misses - hitting the window and breaking it. yes this still could have been a purposely done close miss since if he had to make it look legitimate, that was pretty good. Then he shoots the console which puts the security barrier up trapping the Commander and Lana in the driver's area with only an unshielded now broken window as escape.

he risked a lot, not only guessing they'd have time to jump, but also assuming they'd survive their landing. the train is going very fast at a height.

I do like the theory of he did it all to give you ample time to escape on your own before the crash, but it can just as well be seen another way too, I hate that vagueness/open interpretations xD still waiting for the full explanation - hopefully a satisfactory one from Theron on May 1st xD

If Lana is involved in this plot, then all that's going to do is push me further down the genocidal route. I don't want traitors on my team!

Greater good of what? :confused:

The place you call home! Theron and perhaps Lana are only trying their best to protect you from harm by going behind your back to trace this super weapon and destroy it. That way what's dead can stay dead!