BioWare, want to keep my sub?

Trollbacca

There aren't that many people on a single server. It says FULL and has a wait time so you 'think' the game is popular.

Like there is about 200-300 people total, split in half Empire/Republic.

It'll settle down once they take 30 or so servers offline and condense them into one "megaserver" like Sony did with their NOW (I called it) F2P DC Universe.

Stop overfilling servers by several hundred players, possibly thousands, so that I don;t have to wait 30-60min to play!!!

Seriously, you are on my last nerve with this.

Clock is ticking.

So your telling me Bioware forced everyone to play on the server your playing on ? Heh, you do realize you could make your character on any server you wanted... You still can actually. Its not their fault the servers are overpopulated, its the players who went to it. Stop being ignorant, and dont act like they need your sub, because who would want to keep an ****** around who just posts complains on the forums, and blames bioware for choices that people make?

And if you say "OH BUT MY GUILD GOT PUT ON THAT SERVER", my response is, mine was put on a server too, but we rerolled, so if you dont like it, you can too, simple huh ?

And if you say "OH BUT MY GUILD GOT PUT ON THAT SERVER", my response is, mine was put on a server too, but we rerolled, so if you dont like it, you can too, simple huh ?

Wait, you mean people actually listen to common sense on these forums? I've been saying that since EGA!

Another natural businessman, EA has a desk ready for you.

QQ more. Though seriously, it's not like EA can just say "lol, ok, no more server queues, guyz". They're working on it, after all, YOU chose the server, not them. There are plenty of light loaded servers out there. I know it's a little late to reroll but hey, that's your fault.

Stop overfilling servers by several hundred players, possibly thousands, so that I don;t have to wait 30-60min to play!!!

Seriously, you are on my last nerve with this.

Clock is ticking.

The highest queue i've seen is 15-20min in prime time for NA servers.

And even those queues are fast, they where worse and are now smoothing out.