Welcome to the Apocalypse!

Lunafox

I'm filming a music video for my new album. Although if the world ends today, I won't have a chance to edit it. Ohh well... Maybe the survivors will find it, and add it to their "battle soundtrack". :rolleyes:;):D

I bet the world will be full of zombies, it's always zombies. Not an original concept left in the world even after it ends.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww.. though that was the name of new expansion..... or Keith Road Map :p

I'm still waiting Bioware.......at least give us an ETA on the world ending. Or a roadmap.

Well, if it goes that way, I can always make a new post...Welcome to the Apocalypse 2.0. :cool:

Edited by Lunafox

So, it's September 23rd--the end of the world.

What will you be doing in your final hours?

I think I'll be listening to this

and playing dress up with Malavai. Then I'm going to finish my Manaan home's basement. :cool:

What are you doing for the end of the world?

Is this September 23 somehow more special and reliable then past ones? :p

Taking my oldest daughter to a birthday party. then going to dinner and maybe a movie with my wife.

I definitely won't be playing Barbie with a video game character on my last day on earth.

Time with family. That sounds like a perfect last day. Enjoy. ^^

Not taking any notice of David Meade for one thing.....

Haha. Well good. I'm not overly worried. Not like I could stop it even if it is true. :D

Oh, right, the end of the world. I guess I should scarf down the last of those sugar wafers in the cabinet, and skip exercise. Hey, this apocalypse thing is pretty great actually!

Yeah, definitely wouldn't be spending it dieting or exercising. Two definite Apocalypse no-nos. :D

I really wish the end would come quicker, i really dont want to go to work today. It would be nice to not ever go back to work.

Urgh...yah. That's a valid wish. We should all buy lottery tickets. With my luck, being the apocalypse, I'd actually win something lol.

I'm filming a music video for my new album. Although if the world ends today, I won't have a chance to edit it. Ohh well... Maybe the survivors will find it, and add it to their "battle soundtrack". :rolleyes:;):D

That's very cool Immo! I hope it goes well. You should share it when it's done. :)

I bet the world will be full of zombies, it's always zombies. Not an original concept left in the world even after it ends.

Yuck, zombies. And whatever is on your left on your desk, is your weapon. In which case I'm fending them off with the novelization of 'Rogue One' lol.

Is this September 23 somehow more special and reliable then past ones? :p

I hope not lol. Just found myself bored on the eve of all destruction.

Well colour me disappointed. Who will save us now? :(

It appears I've been burdened with glorious purpose...and with great power, comes great responsibility, so I, Luna of Asgaard...will get pizza and chill while our hero shows up. Any heroes? No? Dang. :p

Pirate pubcrawl.

I even finally got myself a pair of knee high leather boots. The world might end, but I will go out as I lived. Dressed like a pirate.... Or burning time waiting to do something more interesting with PvP.

Arrrggh matey! Well, if you're going out dressed as a pirate, I'm totally going out as Zorro! :cool:

I've only just now heard about the Apocalypse. *yawn* Well, I lived through the Y2K thingie and the Mayan Doomsday, so what's this about now? Do the Reapers finally show up? Does Arcann and/or Vaylin bombard Earth with the Eternal Fleet? Is the Blight unleashed or the Veil torn down?

...if not, wake me up when it's over, yeah? :p

HA! Good one!:ph_good_post:

Yeah, that does sound pretty good after that Zorro pub crawl. So...depending on where everyone is...I guess it's T - 6 hours until the end of the end.

Where I am, it's 27 minutes and counting to midnight. I'll be safe and sound watching your world end because that's how time works.

In 6 hours I ll be sleeping. Dammit. dying in my sleep is so boring!

I actually wouldn't mind that, boring as it is. :o

Where I am, it's 27 minutes and counting to midnight. I'll be safe and sound watching your world end because that's how time works.

Figures lol. Dang ancestors...Canada was a good idea they said...he hee. They were right, well, except for the time zone thing lol.

The world will end and stuffed animals will be the new rulers of the world. People who are left alive will be forced to fight to the death unless they worked in a sweatshop making stuffed animals.

"And the meek shall inherit the earth."

KC

We can only hope. Better than a lot of places have currently. None of them are so cute and fuzzy. :p I for one, welcome our new fuzzy overlords.

Edited by Lunafox

Actually what sort of end of the world is this?

Biblical? With Jesus and the devil fighting naked on top of a mountain?

Natural disaster style? Ground opening up and finally demolishing EA HQ like I've demanded for years?

All out mutagen attack? Turning everybody into squirrels?

Russia?

Skynet being activated?

I'm only prepared for Skynet sadly, I have a guy who'll just yank the plug out of the socket.

It has now passed midnight. What's the freaking hold up?

Edited by orangenee

I actually wouldn't mind that, boring as it is. :o

Figures lol. Dang ancestors...Canada was a good idea they said...he hee. They were right, well, except for the time zone thing lol.

Hey if its a Zombie Apocalypse we'll be the last ones standing!

...Unless you live in Toronto, then you're still screwed...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.