The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Ah so not during a cut scene but between them.

I have a pressing need to go to Odessen now. :D

Yup, i was not ready when the cutscene started so had to esc and then i was standing between Theron and Beywan, preparing the recording when he did that, so i took a screenshot :D

Lol

Edited by Goreshaga

• 1 month later...
It was short, but still very sweet in the latest update. I am however glad that

my Imperial Saboteurs got to tell him the truth, especially my Hunter romancing him, and he finally got a kiss. Hugs are good, but kisses are definitely preferred. :p

my Imperial Saboteurs got to tell him the truth, especially my Hunter romancing him, and he finally got a kiss. Hugs are good, but kisses are definitely preferred. :p

Currently away so thanks for posting I can’t wait to get home and see this tomorrow night! :D

*chuckles* I resubbed based on this bit about a promised kiss, but it would seem that it's only for those who serve the Republic, huh?

My JK is a saboteur and though she confided the truth, no kiss, only, "I'm going to need some time about this."

Imp sympathizers get the short stick again. :/ But some time with Theron is better than no time with Theron. If they want my money, then keep the bits with Theron coming, please. :D

Edited by Lunafox

So it has been awhile since I have posted in this thread but I want to say thank you to Bioware for the

romance scene they gave us with Theron Shan for the mission Hearts and Minds. We needed this after the disappointing just getting a hug from Theron from the Ossus story.

I hope this will continue on in the next expansion and no companions end up being pushed to the sidelines and all of us who have a romance with Theron or any other companion in the game get as much romantic encounters as we can.

Add-on:

I hope my Sith Inquisitor and Warrior get to keep their word to Theron about not crushing the Republic. My character really loves Theron and wants to make him happy so please allow my SI and SW to keep their word to him.

Edited by DarthEnrique

Delighted with the new bit of Theron content. Only a snippet, but it is nice, and far better than nothing. :)

Indeed. I saw this thread had been bumped but didn't read anything to avoid spoilers but I did wonder if there was new Theron stuff in the update. I made sure Fraps was running just in case when I ran Hearts and Minds on my main and I'm glad I did. It seems they listened to our Theron angst from the last bit of story :)

I LOVED it !

resubbed I was so happy ---- it was way overdue --- thank you Bioware !

Holding out on my agent -- so is that mysterious Jedi planet in the unknown region close to Csilla ? hummm ?

I'll wait .....

Was just able to do the Hearts and Minds on my SI.

My SI is a double agent for the Pubs because of Theron. I loved how he was concerned for my character after what went down with the "traitor arc" with him and that he assured he'd always stand with me. I'm glad he brought up how big this is for me as a Imp character (SI) because I do feel as though in 6.0 we will be revealed as a double agent and it's not going to be pretty for us, though I would enjoy a Theron coming to save us moment, still a little salty only Lana came for us at the start of KOTFE and we had to wait till Chp 9 for Theron. :D

I do look forward on what's to come with Theron. :)

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

My SI is a double agent for the Pubs because of Theron. I loved how he was concerned for my character after what went down with the "traitor arc" with him and that he assured he'd always stand with me. I'm glad he brought up how big this is for me as a Imp character (SI) because I do feel as though in 6.0 we will be revealed as a double agent and it's not going to be pretty for us, though I would enjoy a Theron coming to save us moment, still a little salty only Lana came for us at the start of KOTFE and we had to wait till Chp 9 for Theron. :D

I would so love that !!! Please BW -- make it so !!

I'm curious if anyone chose this option or your thoughts on it,

If you're imp side and have chosen the saboteur route there is the option to not tell Theron about this. Did anyone choose this option? I'm going to chose this on one of my alts because I am very curious how it plays later down the road. All my characters who romanced him were so hurt by what he did and they all value trust between them and I just feel as though not telling him I'm doing the exact same thing he did to me. I have an BH saboteur whose not going to tell him just yet but I feel so bad about it, my BH who got so angry about Theron doing it to them I feel like my BH is such a hypocrite doing it back at him but I really want to see what happens later on. What do you guys think about the option to not tell him if you're an Imp double agent working for the pubs?

If you're imp side and have chosen the saboteur route there is the option to not tell Theron about this. Did anyone choose this option? I'm going to chose this on one of my alts because I am very curious how it plays later down the road. All my characters who romanced him were so hurt by what he did and they all value trust between them and I just feel as though not telling him I'm doing the exact same thing he did to me. I have an BH saboteur whose not going to tell him just yet but I feel so bad about it, my BH who got so angry about Theron doing it to them I feel like my BH is such a hypocrite doing it back at him but I really want to see what happens later on. What do you guys think about the option to not tell him if you're an Imp double agent working for the pubs?

I can't choose that option but I understand how it makes sense to choose it for some people. For RP purposes there are a lot of reasons to keep on the DL I don't see why Lana has to know but that's another can of tuna.

I can't choose that option but I understand how it makes sense to choose it for some people. For RP purposes there are a lot of reasons to keep on the DL I don't see why Lana has to know but that's another can of tuna.

Yeah I can fully understand from a RP point,

I can see my IA not telling him to try and protect him that would be in character but I personally feel terrible, the joys of RP'ing and having so many alt characters is so I can explore all the options but I still feel bad sometimes. I have a fully DS SW (as in stealing candy from babies evil) and I left Theron to die on that character which I felt terrible for but I love seeing all sides to a story even the DS ones on my ridiculously evil/crazy characters. :D

I'm very curious as to what would happen (especially down the line) if you choose that option but,

I'm definitely too nervous to pick it currently. Things went badly when Theron didn't tell us the truth about his under cover work, and my various characters were upset about it, so keeping it hidden from Theron feels a bit hypocritical. It also feels... safer for more than just Lana (and Jonas I guess) to know your Imperial's are defecting.

I'm definitely curious as to what would happen if you don't tell him and keep your cover, but I'd hate to find out the decision would drive Theron away or something in later story. Maybe once 6.0 is out I'll make a new alt then and test it, but until then, I'm not willing to risk it and my Saboteurs feel safer letting him know, especially as they already lost Beywan because he didn't know the truth.

I suggest posting this on the suggestion box, with a small addition from me: Like the Shroud of Memory quest, we were playing as HK to foil The Shroud. Don't see why we couldn't play AS Theron on this hypothetical mission and rescue ourselves. Talk about meta. And imagine all the snarky Theron dialogue we'd get too!

Well, loved that little bit of romance with my JK.

That was short but sweet :)

I resubed just because of that, i'm a weak woman when they give me some nice Theron content :o

Welcome back! I think we might have gotten more people to resub for the Theron kiss than they got for the whole of Dantooine 😄

After everyone's been talking about how fun the saboteur scene is, I'm wishing I had a saboteur! The four I have past Ossus are all loyalists, only one of whom is a Theronmancer. The Theron romance scene definitely makes "Hearts and Minds" a lot more enjoyable!

Welcome back! I think we might have gotten more people to resub for the Theron kiss than they got for the whole of Dantooine 😄

After everyone's been talking about how fun the saboteur scene is, I'm wishing I had a saboteur! The four I have past Ossus are all loyalists, only one of whom is a Theronmancer. The Theron romance scene definitely makes "Hearts and Minds" a lot more enjoyable!

Indeed, the kiss is why I came back and then I didn't even get one, because I guess Imp sympathizing JK's don't get one, lol. I feel a bit ripped off.

Indeed, the kiss is why I came back and then I didn't even get one, because I guess Imp sympathizing JK's don't get one, lol. I feel a bit ripped off.

I'm sorry you didn't get your kiss :( I made you a consolation prize with your favorites.

(I'm so happy they released the swimwear for guys too! It's one of the few times I feel like thy listened.)

Thanks.

Yup that bit of Theron romance made me want to play again :D

Did it with a saboteur IA too and that was hilarious, i just wish i kept the Theron romance on that character instead of going back with Vector, but they both sounded so happy when they reunited that at the moment i felt it was the right thing to do, but now i think i made a mistake on this one :(

While that clearly sucks for the Theronmancer player, it's kinda logical from the character's POV.

He comes to your character with hopes for the Republic just to be told that you intend to destroy it from within, that's quite something to swallow.

If that makes you feel better as a LS, Pub sympatthizer JK, i lost 3 romance scenes : 2 because i spared Arcann and 1 because i sided with the Republic on Iokath. I know how it feels :(

I'm sorry you didn't get your kiss :( I made you a consolation prize with your favorites.

(I'm so happy they released the swimwear for guys too! It's one of the few times I feel like thy listened.)

Lol, Scourge wears it better than the other 2 :D