lvl 70 the esseles

Draken_Storm

The Esseles can be soloed at any level on story mode.

Veteran mode Doesn't give out extra influence than story mode.

Only thing you need to do is make T7 Happy (meaning always choose the option he likes)

But each time you do it you can only get above 1000 influence per flashpoint.

So that will be about 900 times you'll have to do the flashpoint to level T7 to level 50 (my math is based on how many grade 6 gifts it took to get comps to 50 which is only a third as each gift gives around 3000 meaning you only need 300 of the loves).

It's better to get gifts than influence him though an eternity of flashpoints.

Edited by dxlolman

So that will be about 900 times you'll have to do the flashpoint to level T7 to level 50 (my math is based on how many grade 6 gifts it took to get comps to 50 which is only a third as each gift gives around 3000 meaning you only need 300 of the loves).

Your math is faulty. It is exactly 250,000 points to reach influence 50. At 1000 points per run, that's 250 runs. It might be more if influence gained by conversations is tapered down at high influence levels. (This is true for gifts, but I don't think it is true for conversations.)

But remember that some companions gain significantly more than 1000 per SLS/BT run. You can, by choosing the right options, gain five or six thousand for Vette and Khem Val in BT. Your conversations may end up looking a bit odd, but not as odd as the one conversation in the SI story on DK, where Khem approves of LS choices but disapproves the DS choice(1).

(1) It's when

you confront Skotia and show the relic to the bodyguards. DS is to command them to attack Skotia, and KV doesn't like that. LS is to let them go, and KV approves of that, although they attack him anyway.

Only thing you need to do is make T7 Happy (meaning always choose the option he likes)

Actually, you can get over 7k influence per run for t7, if you play light-side and have the conversation-influence-gain maxed out in your legacy. That would be roughly 35 runs to bring him from 1 to 50, if that's your goal and you don't have to spend a single credit on gifts. Wether it's worth spending 6-8 hours running a solo/tact. Flashpoint for this is another question, but then again so is spending thousands (or millions, more likely) of credits on gifts.

Oh and an additional note: the influence farming only works on comps that have not been gained via KOTFE/KOTET. If you didn't start KOTFE yet or if you do it on a comp that has not returned yet (like Mako f.e.) and was reclaimed via the terminal, it works. If you got a comp via story of KOTFE/KOTET (like T7 f.e.) it no longer gains influence from vanilla-game convos (unless they fixed that).

Edited by mrwayn

Your math is faulty. It is exactly 250,000 points to reach influence 50. At 1000 points per run, that's 250 runs. It might be more if influence gained by conversations is tapered down at high influence levels. (This is true for gifts, but I don't think it is true for conversations.)

But remember that some companions gain significantly more than 1000 per SLS/BT run. You can, by choosing the right options, gain five or six thousand for Vette and Khem Val in BT. Your conversations may end up looking a bit odd, but not as odd as the one conversation in the SI story on DK, where Khem approves of LS choices but disapproves the DS choice(1).

(1) It's when

you confront Skotia and show the relic to the bodyguards. DS is to command them to attack Skotia, and KV doesn't like that. LS is to let them go, and KV approves of that, although they attack him anyway.

I'm going off love grade 6 gift which took me 300 of those to get to 1-50 and that math can from a expansion ago.(there might of been changes since I never reused those as I just sold them)(and just playing the game with t-7 just giving him random gifts I find and doing everything I lost count when I got him to 50).

Actually, you can get over 7k influence per run for t7, if you play light-side and have the conversation-influence-gain maxed out in your legacy. That would be roughly 35 runs to bring him from 1 to 50, if that's your goal and you don't have to spend a single credit on gifts. Wether it's worth spending 6-8 hours running a solo/tact. Flashpoint for this is another question, but then again so is spending thousands (or millions, more likely) of credits on gifts.

Oh and an additional note: the influence farming only works on comps that have not been gained via KOTFE/KOTET. If you didn't start KOTFE yet or if you do it on a comp that has not returned yet (like Mako f.e.) and was reclaimed via the terminal, it works. If you got a comp via story of KOTFE/KOTET (like T7 f.e.) it no longer gains influence from vanilla-game convos (unless they fixed that).

And yeah I forgot about legacy boosts at this point I never used it and probably should of added it to my math.

• 3 weeks later...

But you can farm up DS or LS at the same time on Esseles. T7 likes good things so you can go full light there and get influence and LS side. Also, if you have a stealth class it's like 10 minutes long or something.

Edited by Viperswhip

(1) It's when

Interesting. Honor code of the Dashade... bla bla bla great Tulak Hord... yadda yadda Yn and Chabosh ramble ramble :D