(Story Suggestion) Arcann, Nathema & Vaylin

Paulsutherland

Yay, that face looks like so pretty :o

Don't know if she could be so "light", but changes in her can be quite noticeable:rak_03:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Didn't she originally have blonde hair? That could be one of the customisations :rak_04:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't she originally have blonde hair? That could be one of the customisations :rak_04:

Customization slot "light version" could combine blonde hair and blue eyes:rak_03:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6a788433144137e3820edb63c5e1a38d/tumblr_oeqly9rBD51suahuqo1_500.jpg

--------------------------

About Gift's for Vaylin - perhaps, favorite gifts could be - Trophy, Luxury, Weapon:rak_02:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Perhaps customization slot "light version" could combine blonde hair and blue eyes:rak_03:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6a788433144137e3820edb63c5e1a38d/tumblr_oeqly9rBD51suahuqo1_500.jpg

--------------------------

What about Gift's for Vaylin -

Perhaps, favorite gifts could be - Trophy, Luxury and Weapon:rak_02:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Neat edit, yeah I'd use that on a light sided character.

Is hair effected by force alignment? or did she dye her hair brown?

Gifts? any form of weapon or trophy I guess would be the ones of choice, I doubt she would care for any Republic or Sith gifts.

Edited by pazzakey

I'll be happy with the Vaylin companion regardless :D

You mean this level of 'fix' or giving her a red lightsaber type of 'fix'? :cool:

By "fixing" I mean bringing back to life. Anything more than that, including having her actually in story or genuinely getting better (if the player chooses that path) is a bonus. A bonus I really want, but a bonus.

Edit: I missed that it was a link. Very nice. If we don't get story elements that can lead to something like that, I'd like to see customization for it. What I'd really like is a story that provides a more "light sided" customization as a reward with one set of choices, and a more "dark sided" one otherwise.

First things first, though, just "alive" will be enough for now.

Edited by gamephil

Lol, what about effigy of a Indo Zal or Giant Robot from Iokath?:D:D:D

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

My mom and her sister had very light blonde hair as children, but almost black hair as adults, so this never struck me as all that odd. But hair dye does make sense, too, especially if she was trying to distance herself from the little girl.

By "fixing" I mean bringing back to life. Anything more than that, including having her actually in story or genuinely getting better (if the player chooses that path) is a bonus. A bonus I really want, but a bonus.

Edit: I missed that it was a link. Very nice. If we don't get story elements that can lead to something like that, I'd like to see customization for it. What I'd really like is a story that provides a more "light sided" customization as a reward with one set of choices, and a more "dark sided" one otherwise.

First things first, though, just "alive" will be enough for now.

Yeah, first we need her alive and well, or just alive.

It occurs to me: If this were to be related to an FP rather than a bonus chapter, would it have a world state for who the player(s) let live? There may need to be a convo at the beginning to set that, maybe something about how "I gladly/regretfully cut down Senya and Arcann to get what I wanted/save the galaxy", otherwise the instance won't know which of the options the players took. That would also mean that if it's a pug that individual members might not get the story they were after, but it would still provide the tokens for the resurrection (or condemnation) at the end, so that's probably all right.

As a bonus chapter, it shouldn't need that.

It occurs to me: If this were to be related to an FP rather than a bonus chapter, would it have a world state for who the player(s) let live? There may need to be a convo at the beginning to set that, maybe something about how "I gladly/regretfully cut down Senya and Arcann to get what I wanted/save the galaxy", otherwise the instance won't know which of the options the players took. That would also mean that if it's a pug that individual members might not get the story they were after, but it would still provide the tokens for the resurrection (or condemnation) at the end, so that's probably all right.

As a bonus chapter, it shouldn't need that.

Story Mode it sounds fine as it is.

Veteran, they could always do what they did for the Umbaran one and throw in a random npc for the cut scenes that require it? or just don't have the story cut scenes play I the team versions.

Edited by pazzakey

Story Mode it sounds fine as it is.

Veteran, they could always do what they did for the Umbaran one and throw in a random npc for the cut scenes that require it? or just don't have the story cut scenes play I the team versions.

I confess I do Veteran/team play so rarely these days I didn't realize there was a difference in how they played out. If Story Mode can already account for it, it sounds like a non-issue.

I confess I do Veteran/team play so rarely these days I didn't realize there was a difference in how they played out. If Story Mode can already account for it, it sounds like a non-issue.

Story Version

Theron is replaced by the masked guy during the cutscenes in Veteran Mode

Lana is replaced by a team member in the last cutscene and removed from the train crash scene altogether.

Yeah, I like the greyish/white version of Arcann.

So, what do you think our odds are of getting a Vaylin companion? :rak_02:

I like Vanilla Arcann.

Uhhh ... 3720:1 ?

Yeah, I like the greyish/white version of Arcann.

+

So, what do you think our odds are of getting a Vaylin companion? :rak_02:

Hmm.. now it is too early to say something about getting Vaylin, possibly in 2018, something will turn up. But for now, as I understand it, the developers are busy now a lot of work.

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

+

Hmm.. now it is too early to say something about getting Vaylin, possibly in 2018, something will turn up. But for now, as I understand it, the developers are busy now a lot of work.

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Pretty much that. ^^^

Still we can always dream in the meantime of a Sith Empire absorbing the Alliance into it's ranks as Darth Imperious w/ Vaylin lead the charge against the Republic dogs in the war for Iokath! :cool:

Returning to the question about the search datacron's on Nathema -

1- How many of them ?

2- What need to do to get them ?

3- What are the characteristics they will improve?

How about if it was possible to begin their search, it is necessary that Vaylin was unlocked as a companion? One datatron can be hidden in the vicinity of the Vault and Vaylin could feel the presence of a certain force? I mean is that if in a similar search was attended by the companions, then the search process could be more interesting. What do you think?:rak_03:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Returning to the question about the search datacron's on Nathema -

1- How many of them ?

2- What need to do to get them ?

3- What are the characteristics they will improve?

How about if it was possible to begin their search, it is necessary that Vaylin was unlocked as a companion? One datatron can be hidden in the vicinity of the Vault and Vaylin could feel the presence of a certain force? I mean is that if in a similar search was attended by the companions, then the search process could be more interesting. What do you think?:rak_03:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

One?

-

Maybe something to do with the players force alignment? Get this datacron and you get 5000 light side points?

It's been a long time since I've done a datacron hunt. Puzzles were always fun, or just have it hidden the far side of a cavern you need to jump to reach?

One?

-

Maybe something to do with the players force alignment? Get this datacron and you get 5000 light side points?

How about a choice - get 5000 points LS or DS?

--------------------------------------------------------

Speaking about customization Vaylin - depending on the token DS or LS, it will be possible to get one of customization? (as in the case of Arcann):rak_02:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

How about a choice - get 5000 points LS or DS?

--------------------------------------------------------

Speaking about customization Vaylin - depending on the token DS or LS, it will be possible to get one of customization? (as in the case of Arcann):rak_02:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

You can only get one? I thought you could get both if you started grinding the other sides tokens.

Vaylin, doesn't really change her appearance, I suppose they could do a light sided version and give her blonde hair and blue eyes? and maybe bald for the dark side?

Vaylin, doesn't really change her appearance, I suppose they could do a light sided version and give her blonde hair and blue eyes? and maybe bald for the dark side?

:eek::eek:bald???:eek::eek: I thought her hair is not visible due to the hood or headdress or something like that (in KOTET)

I mean - after her resurrection, she was able to change his armor (some elements on her outfit), thus, like Arcann, she could be in 3 version -

1 - KOTFE version (LS token customize)

2 - KOTET version (DS token customize)

3 - Redeemed\Resurrect version

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils