(Story Suggestion) Arcann, Nathema & Vaylin

Paulsutherland

1 - One, maybe two?

2 - Extreme hopscotch (jumping through a canyon - you miss ... you're dead )

3 - Force alignment? CXP Bonus?

1- Two datacron's;

2 - To get to the first - using the device with the rope (it can buy on Alderaan) - jump on the ruins of the city and across rooftops to get to the canyon - extreme jump;

To get to the second - to assemble, you need to kill creatures and getting them as loot - 3 or 4 component. Then you need to find a small hidden camp in a cave (Maybe a camp of some crazy hermit - there will be a device to convert the components in datatron;

3 - Yes. Force aligment.

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than sitting in a balloon for 30 minutes only to miss the Holocron at the end. :mad:

On Tatooine I was lucky - but a couple of inches to the right and I'd have to start all over again

------------------------------------

But I still can't get all the pieces on Rishi:mad::mad::mad:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Another point (I don't remember it was discussed earlier in this thread, but still) -

The Commander defeated the Exarch -

Then he\she gets the Holocron with trapped Vaylin\Arcann\both, inside -

Then, after grind 50 token, there is a scene with the ritual of resurrection -

BUT

To instill the spirit into the body, you must first release spirit from the mental shackles of the Holocron -

How about a mini-mission like Forcewalking - with helping of Sana Rae and other mystics, even non-forceuser could enter in a similar state and release the spirit Vaylin \ Arcann from the shackles:rak_02:, then:

1 - Forceusers - The Commander returned to his body and reports on the readiness to begin the ritual of resurrection;

2 - Non-Forceusers - Sana Rae and others (Lana Beniko, Arcann, Senya) feel that the spirit is released, helping the Commander to return to the body, and ready to start the ritual of resurrection;

Then we get resurrection Vaylin or Arcann:cool:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

If I read it correctly, the Scion who gets gutted at the start is the reason the Exarch knows Vaylin is inside the Commander, then the Commander gets zapped later on by the Holocron removing the Vaylin's spirit from the Commander into the Holocron thus waiting for the choice to be made by the Commander.

The token grinding can be waved away plot wise as the Holocron gaining energy or something.

Edited by pazzakey

If I read it correctly, the Scion who gets gutted at the start is the reason the Exarch knows Vaylin is inside the Commander, then the Commander gets zapped later on by the Holocron removing the Vaylin's spirit from the Commander into the Holocron thus waiting for the choice to be made by the Commander.

The token grinding can be waved away plot wise as the Holocron gaining energy or something.

You mean the redirection of the spirit from Holocron in thr body? Then yes, I understand it now.

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Photoshop, though I'm not opposed to replacing the Gravestone with that ship ... I am the Emperor/Empress now ... I demand my g'dam starship! ... bigger starship!

Согласен, нужно больше кораблей!!!:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

What were those things Senya and Vaylin had on their head? some kind of Zakuul royal jewellery? :rak_02:

Hypotheses vary. I've seen royal jewelry, force augmenters, force dampeners, some kind of growth related to growing up on Zakuul (don't know why it would just be the women, though), and some form of security implant (again, why just the women?). I'm sure there are more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.