Continue story after KotET chapter 9?

Mashugana

Yes. After finishing Chapter 9, you should automatically get the mission to go to Iokath, which has a completely solo-able mission chain that continues the story. (At the end, you'll get a mission for an Operation but that's a side quest that is not required for progressing the main story.)

Then after Iokath you'll get a mission to do the Umbara Flashpoint to continue the story further, and that FP can be done in a Solo Mode.

Next leg of the story will presumably be released in Update 5.5 or 5.6 in the coming months.

Edited by DarthDymond

• 1 month later...

Sorry to jump in on your post.

I've completed all story related quests (iokath umbria etc) on my main, just finished the eternal throne on my alt and i'm not getting the Iokath quest.

Shouldn't it automatically pop in your quest log? If so its not there for me :(

Sorry to jump in on your post.

I've completed all story related quests (iokath umbria etc) on my main, just finished the eternal throne on my alt and i'm not getting the Iokath quest.

Shouldn't it automatically pop in your quest log? If so its not there for me :(

It'll appear on your ship mission terminal when you hit level 70 regardless of where you are in the story.

• 4 months later...

I finished the Story of Eternal Throne, killed Vaylen (and a bit, somehow, for a while Valkorian) ... but there is NOTHING now. No hints .. no story, no quest, nothing .. where to go now? What to do?

EDIT: Sorry, found: On my personal ship. But: There should be a hint or something like this .... :rolleyes:

Edited by Rappeldrache

I finished the Story of Eternal Throne, killed Vaylen (and a bit, somehow, for a while Valkorian) ... but there is NOTHING now. No hints .. no story, no quest, nothing .. where to go now? What to do?

EDIT: Sorry, found: On my personal ship. But: There should be a hint or something like this .... :rolleyes:

Probably there should (but I've always had the "breadcrumb" mission pop up with the PLAY button). In general, though, if you think you're missing a mission, check your ship's mission console.

• 2 months later...
I’m missing chapter 10 KOTFE even though I know for a fact I qualified for it as I was subscribed on two accounts and the other one has it. (Since unsubscribed on that account)

Is there some secret on how to pick it up as I’ve never actually done it.

You've paid a sub on the "affected" account since Chapter X came out? (7-day referral subs don't count.)

If so, get on your class ship and check the mission console. If that doesn't reveal it, poke around in your mission log to make sure it isn't "untracked". If that doesn't work, open the "Chapters" panel on Shift+E.

If you still can't find it after all that, submit a Customer Service ticket (NOT a bug report!). Be clear, mention the name and class and species and level of a character who HAS finished Chapter IX but has not been able to begin Chapter X. And be polite. (That shouldn't be necessary, but there's a history of SWTOR players who are spectacularly rude in their CS tickets and then come on the forums and rant about not getting good service as a result.)