Public service announcement - you dont have to grind cxp

olagatonjedi

Apparently im not understanding what you are stating, referencing and asking, so please clarify and hopefully Ill understand it. I cant really recall saying you outright needed to do anything in this game.

And I do not understand what you are trying to prove, because your comments is complitely absurd. You do not need 242-248 gear by the way. Go to the Operations and Warzones in 228-230. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you understand part of my point very well. Many others dont seem to though.

Then why do you grind 242-248? Maybe because in 228-230 you are useless and your mates can kick your from the group, especially in MM content? Yes, I perfectly understand that you are talking nonsense. :D

Edited by xRohanx

Look at the thread title.

So the counter to every part of your post gets debunked, you fail to clearly articulate as to why you think it's applicable, and then say the above.

Clearly nothing important to say then, or reasoned.

In an entertainment product like a video game, there's not really much difference in want and need. You have certain things you want to achieve and that creates the need.

Novel way of looking at it, I don't disagree though.

Edited by Transcendent

And since there is no "need" to grind cxp unless you voluluntarily place one of the thresholds on yourself, my point stands, as tall as ever.

The point as such stands, but it's is pointless since what people call need isn't actually need by the standard definitions.

But that's only because you are being literal, which is not what people are actually meaning.

What people clearly mean, that in order to achieve their in game goals, this GC CXP system is not working for them in one way or another.

Saying that they don't need to do this in the stricter sense doesn't change that in any shape or form.

So the end conclusions is that your point is true in the literal sense, but it has no bearing whatsoever on the complaints people have. Therefore you have created an exercise in futility and nothing more.

Aha, you do not grind parts of gear (which you also do not need), in Operations and PVP. Everything's clear about you. :D

No, I don't. I run ops, FP's, PvP, decorate, and do everything else in the game as my leisure, for fun. Sometimes I join knowing I won't have an opportunity to finish or collect gear from it, so I can honestly say that I don't grind gear or CXP. The fact that I have a chance to get gear and UC"s is secondary to my purpose for gaming.

Is this really your argument? You're really searching. Good luck with that.

It's actually your argument. You insisted on using the standard definitions of need and want as per your own comments. So going by your stance on that, this thread is useless because you don't have to do anything in a video game.

You really haven't said anything useful on the topic with your thread as it is.

Edited by Tsillah

No, I don't. I run ops, FP's, PvP, decorate, and do everything else in the game as my leisure, for fun. Sometimes I join knowing I won't have an opportunity to finish or collect gear from it, so I can honestly say that I don't grind gear or CXP. The fact that I have a chance to get gear and UC"s is secondary to my purpose for gaming.

If you like to think so. But please don't try to make others think like you, especially denying their difficulties. Will not work. In your desire to prove your "truth", you're like a broken bot. Although, who knows, maybe annoying people, you want to get the opposite result, so that they'll hate GC and RNG system even more. If so, then you are on the right way. :D

This is the last i'll post on this thread unless merited. I'm confident that the rest of my post(s) exemplify the message I'm trying to send, the vision I'm portraying, and the open path I'm trying to illustrate. I'll let the general public decide for themselves, as my messages speak for themselves. If they feel the same as you do, so be it - I'm ok with the idea that you can lead a blind man to water, but you can't make him drink, as that is their choice.

This is the last i'll post on this thread unless merited. I'm confident that the rest of my post(s) exemplify the message I'm trying to send, the vision I'm portraying, and the open path I'm trying to illustrate. I'll let the general public decide for themselves, as my messages speak for themselves. If they feel the same as you do, so be it - I'm ok with the idea that you can lead a blind man to water, but you can't make him drink, as that is their choice.

If I were you, I'd give up on trying to lead people somewhere. People haven't asked you for this and it would be arrogant to think you have some truth that applies to everybody or even most people.

Your vision doesn't go anywhere as far as I'm concerned, but as you rightly put, that's for everybody to decide for themselves.

Ok paparazzi's. I'm not used to the fame, but I glad I can help give you life direction - posting on the forums religiously. I feel better knowing that I am keeping you off the streets, even if it is for just a few minutes a day. It's very rewarding.

Perhaps I'll play puppeteer or psychic and make you post again!

Prove me right please.

Ok paparazzi's. I'm not used to the fame, but I glad I can help give you life direction - posting on the forums religiously. I feel better knowing that I am keeping you off the streets, even if it is for just a few minutes a day. It's very rewarding.

Perhaps I'll play puppeteer or psychic and make you post again!

Prove me right please.

Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you.

But from where I'm sitting you're the one who said he wanted to step away but you just can't stop posting yourself. If anything you can't help yourself. It seems we're the ones that keep you posting again.

And if anyone's being religious about their viewpoints, I daresay it's you.

Your turn?

PS: About posting religiously...my post count in this thread: 9. Your post count in this thread: 20. You win that one hands down as well.

Edited by Tsillah