Lets be honest

-Bob-

I mean you're not exactly good at swtor so idk why you'd post that.

Um, yeah. If by "not exactly good," you mean he's a freaking nuisance when on the opposing team, I get it. He gets marked immediately, and I beg the team to focus him. Usually does no good though.

We have tradeskill classes: Cybertech to make Mounts, Synthweaving and Armormech to make armor sets, Artifice and Arms Tech to make weapons... but 99% of the new items come from Cartel Packs. Those may be what are paying the bills now, but they are cannibalizing the game in the process.

Companions hemoganized, stats simplified, PvE difficulties tuned down across the board, universal storylines (poorly written at that, looking at you, Theron), bugs existing for years without getting fixed or in some cases even acknowledged, they are catering this game to the lowest common denominator of an audience now, while milking the Cartel Market for all it is worth.

Bioware has been in steady decline for several years now. At this point I'm hoping they DON'T make KotOR 3, because it will no doubt be a poor imitation of its predecessors, a bug-ridden mess, and undoubtedly full of microtransactions.

Edited by Arlanon