Unoffical brit server

Jason_Enryu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definatly up for Legions of Lettow server! Every other language can over take and make unoffical servers for their launguage so it's about time we made Lettow our UK home! :)

This was decided by conclusion that alot of UK guilds have been moved there, so only makes sense the rest of us looking for homes with UK friends all head to the same server :)

Although sadly maybe not :(

Just looked at the server list and the server is high pop.

The server list on the swtor site is not displaying the same numbers as the server list you will see in game. In game almost all realms are light - medium.

Also, gl to your UK server.

Thanks everyone for the support :D

When we say a UK server, it does not mean we only want a UK Only server, but one where we can play with people living nearby with similar playing habits and times. :D

However as long as you speak English we would love you to join :D **

**However be warned, us brits take our PvP seriously so expect a *** whopping ;)

Edited by Jason_Enryu

I hope people are not put off with this Unoffical brit server tag LoL is getting. I dont care where anyone is from all i ask is to keep it english in gen chat. Would be nice if LoL did turn into a large majority english speaking server though.

how would it be a put off?

how would it be a put off?

I think it's because they don't want to appear hostile to foreigners, only that it would be nice to have an established place with a chunk of Brits with other English speakers thrown in. Some English servers have a tendency to be overrun by other languages and it can be annoying for people who don't understand their language.

Also consider the time differences with the rest of EU. In another MMO I played we had people from UK and people from Russia, with everything inbetween. It gets to 11pm UK time and it's 2am in Russia and midnight or 1am in the rest of Europe, which makes raiding a pain. I know it's a PVP server but PVP servers raid too (in fact they tend to be better raiders).

Anyway, I'll be joining LoL by the look of it (I'm in London)

Edited by Hexide

I think it's because they don't want to appear hostile to foreigners, only that it would be nice to have an established place with a chunk of Brits with other English speakers thrown in. Some English servers have a tendency to be overrun by other languages and it can be annoying for people who don't understand their language.

still. not a put off lol...

Also consider the time differences with the rest of EU. In another MMO I played we had people from UK and people from Russia, with everything inbetween. It gets to 11pm UK time and it's 2am in Russia and midnight or 1am in the rest of Europe, which makes raiding a pain. I know it's a PVP server but PVP servers raid too (in fact they tend to be better raiders).

Anyway, I'll be joining LoL by the look of it (I'm in London)

Exactly :D

Im from London too *high five*!

Its no more off putting than english servers being taken over by spanish, russian, hungarian, polish etc etc.. as they all seem to be :)

this.. ive sent a few email to BW about this. just gave me the run around.

to be honest it ruins the game and gaming community's. not just for us but also them

i am in NZ but ill be playing with you all on LoL.

yes, West US server are slightly closer to me but i cannot stand the US player base :p

and half way into next year i shall be moving on up to London. yusss

Edited by necrotura

Its no more off putting than english servers being taken over by spanish, russian, hungarian, polish etc etc.. as they all seem to be :)

I don't know why they haven't introduced Spanish and Russian Speaking servers. Would save all the hassle of trolling forums to make sure you don't end up on one of their bloody unofficial servers.

Edited by Burzy