Unoffical brit server

Jason_Enryu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with a mixed community but Ive noticed I've never felt the same sense of community as I did on Europa on UO as that was mainly uk. Probably because on WoW I just rolled any server.

Is this gonna be like 80% uk? If so I'll join.

I'm glad my guild decided to roll on Legions it seems like we might be able to build a fine community here.

We are a fairly large guild made up of players from all over Europe using English to communicate so we should fit in here quite well, looking forward to getting in game eventually! :)

There's nothing wrong with a mixed community but Ive noticed I've never felt the same sense of community as I did on Europa on UO as that was mainly uk. Probably because on WoW I just rolled any server.

Is this gonna be like 80% uk? If so I'll join.

Gonna ask this one more time, because today is the 1st day of EU launch, and already LoL and Tomb of Freedon Nadd are full, with queues. When the rest of the prelaunchers come into game, the queues will get worse, and again when the game is released. Granted, the queues will ease in a month or so, but I don't want to wait til then to play :)

So, can anyone tell me where all the Russians/Spanish/Itallians are going? I read LoL/ToFN are high on their list, along with Bloodworthy (which is also showing as full)... just wish I could pick a server and know fully that we'll all get on :(

Gonna ask this one more time, because today is the 1st day of EU launch, and already LoL and Tomb of Freedon Nadd are full, with queues. When the rest of the prelaunchers come into game, the queues will get worse, and again when the game is released. Granted, the queues will ease in a month or so, but I don't want to wait til then to play :)

So, can anyone tell me where all the Russians/Spanish/Itallians are going? I read LoL/ToFN are high on their list, along with Bloodworthy (which is also showing as full)... just wish I could pick a server and know fully that we'll all get on :(

Got onto LoL in wave 3, seems very nice, tons of english speakers there so far :)

The Dutch will infiltrate your British ranks ;). Or atleast two dutchies, a friend and I are planning on setting up shop in LoL, because we want to be able to communicate in English, and had very good experiences with brits in other MMO's. I hope the server will indeed be mainly populated with people speaking English.

The Dutch will infiltrate your British ranks ;). Or atleast two dutchies, a friend and I are planning on setting up shop in LoL, because we want to be able to communicate in English, and had very good experiences with brits in other MMO's. I hope the server will indeed be mainly populated with people speaking English.

Tbh most Dutch/Swe/Nor that I have met, speak English better than the natives! I have no issues with that whatsoever, it's just I don't want a server full of non English speaking players, no offence to them, but well, it is an EN server and it makes things difficult :D

The main focus now is to get some guilds to roll Republic so we can get a 50/50 split as much as possible.

This.

Last thing we want is a onesided server. So focus less on recruiting race or language and more on Faction Recruitment people.

Who cares about general chat anyway? Most will play with guildies... trying to organise pug WZ's you may as well speak a foreign language anyway :)

If we put the effort in NOW to get LoL balanced, we'll ALL benefit .

Who cares about general chat anyway? Most will play with guildies... trying to organise pug WZ's you may as well speak a foreign language anyway :)

But I want an international guild! :D I've been stuck in Finnish guilds on WoW forever and I really want to communicate in English more. And my first WoW server is completely run over by polish people basically spamming in Polish on all the general chats. I have nothing against people speaking their own language together, but joining a pug where 9/10 or 24/25 of the people speak a language you don't understand really makes you feel like an outsider. I want my general chats in English. :) Makes meeting new people a lot easier.

Edited by Sachie

Just spent my first evening on the revenger i think it is called, got to lvl11 then found out it is being claimed by Russians. So prefering an English speaking server I have just created another char on this server, hopefully I will be joining fellow Brits!! Will be lvlin a sith warrior to 11 for the 3rd time! Lol

The russians have Chuunda as their designated PVP server! No way are they getting Lettow too.. Basically they will have to learn English because that is what MOST of the server will be.

How do you know how many brits or ruskies will be joining that server?