Launcher still stuck at 0%!

Xezr

The issue that prevented many of us from logging in yesterday and prevailed late into the night and into today, and that has officially been "fixed" is still preventing me from logging into the game from the launcher. I've ran FixLauncher, which rerolled the launcher to the vanilla version and then prevented me from logging in anyway. I contacted customer support and got told to download the latest version of LauncherRepairUtility, which I did, followed the instructions and ran it. It restored the launcher to the current one, but also brought back my original issues.

Back at square one. I have followed every single step and advice given to me by customer support and the launcher's patcher is still stuck at 0%, "Installing Game Client 227". I don't have Bitraider. My ports are open. There are no firewalls or antivirus or applications or screensavers or whatever preventing this on my end. I have exhausted all options given to me by the lackluster customer "support" and have no choice but to post here now. Maybe someone here can help. If not, I guess I'm not playing anymore.

Thanks.

Edit: Screenshot of the launcher problem. https://s26.postimg.org/9mqdkx7rd/launcherborked.png

Edited by Xezr

I am an original "founder" player but stopped playing a few years ago due to real life. Anyway i am now trying to play again however i have had to create a new account because my old email is no longer valid and i dont have access to it hence the new account.

I have installed the game and attempted several times to log into the launcher but keep getting an error message saying "server not responding". I have tried to contact support via the phone but consistently get the "all lines are closed" message.

I am paying a subscription for what appears to be a game i cannot play.

I have checked the server status and they are all up, my connection is fine, i am at a loss * i cant get any help from anyone and i am thinking that trying to play the game again was a waste of time and money.

Came home today, fired up the launcher again. Still froze.

Tried again and... It worked. I have no idea how, but it works now. Problem solved, I guess, even if I'd very much like to know what caused the error in the first place.

Edited by Xezr

It repaired itself, because the service was activated again.

This is how you can do it manually:

1. Close the Launcher

2. Press Windows key + R and type "services.msc"

3. Check unter Services (local) for "BitRaider Mini-Support Service Stub Loader"

4. If you see it on "deactivated" set it to "automatic" or "manual"

5.Start the Launcher

This problem occurs only with Bitraider, not with SSN. But with Bitraider I can download with 20 MB/sec with SSN I can not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see. As I stated before though, I don't have Bitraider. I'm a Founder and the install has been the same since I got the physical copy of the game at launch. Regardless, thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully others can benefit from this thread as well. Edited by Xezr