Close this forum

christian_bmx

They *do* read here, but as a matter of policy they don't respond, apparently. (They don't want to "bless" a suggestion by making some vaguely non-negative comment about it, and then deal with all the complaints about how they "promised" that it would be in the next patch. I'm exaggerating slightly, but not by as much as you might think.)

And we won't mention the recent post by, say, Keith, on the question of legacy currencies, and their intent in the unspecified but not too distant future to release legacy-wide credits. This is a recurring theme in suggestions on this very forum, so there you are. And we won't mention the possibility now in-game of changing Lana's and Theron's clothes (and others, I guess, but...), which also got a lot of airtime in this forum.

To name just two.

Devs do not read this section. Why not close this forum.?

Have you ever seen any suggestions that they implement in the game?

I have suggested being able to gear theron, lana, koth, Senya and they did listen. I asked for said wardrobe changes be reflected in the cut scenes and....they listened. I also asked for the havok squad armor set to be put for direct sale on CM and they listened too. If it's practical and has decent feedback they do listen but it doesn't mean they are going to take every suggestion. Some suggestions I have made that they have not listening to include being able to put armor on the SF companions, A stronghold on alderaan and oricon. There are many more. But they cherry pick what can fit into an update. Just gotta keep putting suggestions into this forum or PM eric and ask him has the dev team thought about ....and list your suggestions.

They *do* read here, but as a matter of policy they don't respond, apparently. (They don't want to "bless" a suggestion by making some vaguely non-negative comment about it, and then deal with all the complaints about how they "promised" that it would be in the next patch. I'm exaggerating slightly, but not by as much as you might think.)

And we won't mention the recent post by, say, Keith, on the question of legacy currencies, and their intent in the unspecified but not too distant future to release legacy-wide credits. This is a recurring theme in suggestions on this very forum, so there you are. And we won't mention the possibility now in-game of changing Lana's and Theron's clothes (and others, I guess, but...), which also got a lot of airtime in this forum.

To name just two.

Also, if they responded to some they have to respond to all or they'll get even more heat that they get now. People who believe that the dev's don't listen will use the fact that they did not get a response to complain that they are being ignored. I believe if people want to suggest something either post it here or pm them directly and ask. They've never responded to me but maybe they'll keep it in mind down the line.

Yeah, they read them. As Mr. Cynic stated though they won't tell us they did. It's mostly because everybody thinks they have the best ideas ever and people get stuffy when theirs is ignored in favour of another.

I imagine quite a few get filed in the e-trashcan and some later emerge as EXCITING NEW FEATURES. Maybe some have been on the "to do" list since the forum launched.

Edited by orangenee

As said above, they do read this forum and have said before that there is a policy in place that means they don't reply to any ideas as it's seen as a endorsement by the devs to certain ideas and then people think because they have a gold post reply it's going to be in the next patch or is in development.

Outfit designer was something numerous people requested. They implemented that. So yes they do read the suggestion forum they are just not going to respond to the suggestion forums as if they say it is a good idea, some will consider that as that they are going to implement the idea immediately and if they don't then people start complaining but you said...... Edited by casirabit