It's great and rare to find...

iamnotacrook

The moment you group up with someone from chat to do all of the planets heroics or with a group of people in a Flashpoint... who actually want to do the extra fighting and make sure the bonus missions are complete. No rushing, takes their time to go back pick up loot from every dead npc, who are social and can discuss things without end up being toxic. So rare to find players like this.

It's great when you gonna do a series of Heroics or/and Flashpoints.

The moment you group up with someone from chat to do all of the planets heroics or with a group of people in a Flashpoint... who actually want to do the extra fighting and make sure the bonus missions are complete. No rushing, takes their time to go back pick up loot from every dead npc, who are social and can discuss things without end up being toxic. So rare to find players like this.

It's great when you gonna do a series of Heroics or/and Flashpoints.

There's a reason some do not want to do the bonus on heroics. The bonus on the heroics are a one time during the week and if a person has already done the bonus on the heroics they may not want to go through it again since they don't get the credit for the bonus mission. I explain this when I group up on a heroic. There are some planets people will run the heroics more than once. So it is not them not wanting to do them, it is possible that they have already done them once that week and they not getting the credit and if so why would they want to do it again for no credit?

There's a reason some do not want to do the bonus on heroics. The bonus on the heroics are a one time during the week and if a person has already done the bonus on the heroics they may not want to go through it again since they don't get the credit for the bonus mission. I explain this when I group up on a heroic. There are some planets people will run the heroics more than once. So it is not them not wanting to do them, it is possible that they have already done them once that week and they not getting the credit and if so why would they want to do it again for no credit?

98% sure they still get social points for their teammates finishing each stage of a bonus even if they already did it alone earlier. ;)

Sure, it's not much of a reward, but if the bonus involves busting heads, you get the xp, cxp & loot from the mobs so it's better than nothing. I agree that it's best to be clear on your reasons :)

Most of the time, I'm fine to smite everything that moves in order to get all the bonus objectives, but if I'm the only one in a group who wants the bonus in a flashpoint, I abide by the majority decision. I want fun, not drama. :)

98% sure they still get social points for their teammates finishing each stage of a bonus even if they already did it alone earlier. ;)

Sure, it's not much of a reward, but if the bonus involves busting heads, you get the xp, cxp & loot from the mobs so it's better than nothing. I agree that it's best to be clear on your reasons :)

Most of the time, I'm fine to smite everything that moves in order to get all the bonus objectives, but if I'm the only one in a group who wants the bonus in a flashpoint, I abide by the majority decision. I want fun, not drama. :)

If it is me on my smuggler sorry I don't need the social points either. I am maxed on that and if you noticed I said heroics not flashpoints. Flashpoints are different as you get the bonus no matter how many times you do it. On the heroics you don't. The CXP for killing the mobs is really not that much for anything under gold elites and so many don't feel doing the bonuses on heroics is worth the trouble if they have already done them and would rather get through that heroic and move to the next one, especially if it is like the heroic on Coruscant.

Edited by casirabit

Why would someone want to do something for no credit? To be nice? To help someone else out? To be friendly? My question would be, why NOT do them to help out the person you're grouped with? The bonuses to heroics usually only take a few extra minutes so unless you're in a hurry why not be nice and help them out with it even if you've already done it?

Edit to add: Yeah, some of the bonuses I would rather skip, like that one you mentioned above for the Face Merchants on Coruscant. I consider skipping that one to be a common courtesy to the people also doing the quest. It wouldn't be bad if the bonus didn't involve killing the mobs also needed for the quest update AND having so few of the mobs be available to begin with. But click 6 things in an instanced area? Kill 20 mobs in an instanced area? Sure, why not?

Edited by Elessara

Sadly I've seen this happening way before 5.0 when heroics weekly instead of daily and it's why I solo heroics now. I like getting the extra cash from the bonus, be nice to get the extra from a group but this has been a persistent issue that predates 5.0 so I just go about it my way. I also only do heroics once a week since the bonus is only weekly a decision I think on Biowares part was stupid had they made the bonus daily along with the heroic I'd be more inclined to do them daily but as such no thanks.

Edited by DarthEnrique