The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gammorean Guard Companion.

Mzuta

This is strictly to the DEV's and people who are for this. If you aren't interested then this doesn't apply to you. Plz Add Gamorrean Guard to collections for people who have them. We have all sorts of contracts for droids and beasts that can be unlocked for all character across your legacy. Also put him up for sale on the cartel Market later if you wish to do so. I have him on my smuggler. I don't care who else gets him. I would just like to unlock him for all my toons. Also yes I know the contracts are legacy bound. Once you use them one one character the companion is bound to that character. Thus having the ability to unlock it across your legacy should be something that happens with all companions.

This is strictly to the DEV's and people who are for this. If you aren't interested then this doesn't apply to you. Plz Add Gamorrean Guard to collections for people who have them. We have all sorts of contracts for droids and beasts that can be unlocked for all character across your legacy. Also put him up for sale on the cartel Market later if you wish to do so. I have him on my smuggler. I don't care who else gets him. I would just like to unlock him for all my toons. Also yes I know the contracts are legacy bound. Once you use them one one character the companion is bound to that character. Thus having the ability to unlock it across your legacy should be something that happens with all companions.

Sorry, but you do not get to decide who can post.

The collections system is primarily for CM items, not items earned in game. The few items in collections that are not CM items are promotional items, if I am not mistaken.

If you want that companion on all your characters, you can obtain one for each character, but you will have to earn it on for those additional characters. Getting ONE companion does NOT entitle you to one for every character.

Edited by Ratajack

Sorry, but you do not get to decide who can post.

The collections system is primarily for CM items, not items earned in game. The few items in collections that are not CM items are promotional items, if I am not mistaken.

If you want that companion on all your characters, you can obtain one for each character, but you will have to earn it on for those additional characters. Getting ONE companion does NOT entitle you to one for every character.

Never said I did...Just said it doesn't apply to you. With all due respect you do not get to decide who deserves what. All I said This is a suggestion for the devs. If they decide not to do it is fine as well. Ultimately, it us up to them. Thank you for your opinion.

Edited by Mzuta

if they did implement this i could see them adding the contract to the legacy vendor in the cartel bazaar where you can get the contract for treek

Once you post on an open forum you open it for everyone so maybe next time send Musco a private msg or something but please don't go around telling people they can't post because it's their right to post on any discussion weather you like it or not because they pay a subscription.

if they did implement this i could see them adding the contract to the legacy vendor in the cartel bazaar where you can get the contract for treek

Great idea. This would take a but that vendor should have other contracts for companions. People in the galaxy are always looking for problems solvers so if you had a little cutscene with an explanation of the companion like they did with treek then I think that would be neat.

Once you post on an open forum you open it for everyone so maybe next time send Musco a private msg or something but please don't go around telling people they can't post because it's their right to post on any discussion weather you like it or not because they pay a subscription.

Once you post on an open forum you open it for everyone < this is factual. But Re-read it. I did not say that you cannot post but that is doesn't apply to you. Nowhere does it say that no one can post. Here are the definitions of apply: ap·ply

əˈplī/Submit

verb

verb: apply; 3rd person present: applies; past tense: applied; past participle: applied; gerund or present participle: applying

make a formal application or request.

"you need to apply to the local authorities for a grant"

synonyms: put in an application for, put in for, try (out) for, bid for, appeal for, petition for, sue for, register for, audition for; More

put oneself forward formally as a candidate for a job.

"she had applied for a number of positions"

synonyms: put in an application for, put in for, try (out) for, bid for, appeal for, petition for, sue for, register for, audition for; More

be applicable or relevant.

"the offer does not apply to unionized workers"

synonyms: be relevant, have relevance, have a bearing, appertain, pertain, relate, concern, affect, involve, cover, deal with, touch; More

put or spread (something) on a surface.

"the sealer can be applied to new wood"

synonyms: put on, rub in, work in, spread, smear

"she applied some ointment"

administer.

"smooth over with a cloth, applying even pressure"

synonyms: exert, administer, implement, use, exercise, employ, utilize, bring to bear

"a steady pressure should be applied"

give one's full attention to a task; work hard.

synonyms: be diligent, be industrious, be assiduous, show commitment, show dedication; More

bring or put into operation or practical use.

"the oil industry has failed to apply appropriate standards of carfinitions of apply

The definition that are most relevant to this thread are #1 and #2. The thread is just another suggestion, which I clearly directed a a certain intended audience. I made that clear so that there was no misunderstanding. You may vehemently disagree whether it indeed does apply to you and that is fine because you are entitled to you opinion whether you are subscriber or not. Yet again if you read it i never stated that anyone could not post as you have done so. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant. But will take your suggestion under advisement and thank you for your comments.

Once you post on an open forum you open it for everyone < this is factual. But Re-read it. I did not say that you cannot post but that is doesn't apply to you. Nowhere does it say that no one can post. Here are the definitions of apply: ap·ply

əˈplī/Submit

verb

verb: apply; 3rd person present: applies; past tense: applied; past participle: applied; gerund or present participle: applying

make a formal application or request.

"you need to apply to the local authorities for a grant"

put oneself forward formally as a candidate for a job.

"she had applied for a number of positions"

be applicable or relevant.

"the offer does not apply to unionized workers"

synonyms: be relevant, have relevance, have a bearing, appertain, pertain, relate, concern, affect, involve, cover, deal with, touch; More

put or spread (something) on a surface.

"the sealer can be applied to new wood"

synonyms: put on, rub in, work in, spread, smear

"she applied some ointment"

administer.

"smooth over with a cloth, applying even pressure"

synonyms: exert, administer, implement, use, exercise, employ, utilize, bring to bear

"a steady pressure should be applied"

give one's full attention to a task; work hard.

synonyms: be diligent, be industrious, be assiduous, show commitment, show dedication; More

bring or put into operation or practical use.

"the oil industry has failed to apply appropriate standards of carfinitions of apply

The definition that are most relevant to this thread are #1 and #2. The thread is just another suggestion, which I clearly directed a a certain intended audience. I made that clear so that there was no misunderstanding. You may vehemently disagree whether it indeed does apply to you and that is fine because you are entitled to you opinion whether you are subscriber or not. Yet again if you read it i never stated that anyone could not post as you have done so. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant. But will take your suggestion under advisement and thank you for your comments.

Allow me to quote you:

Notice the highlighted part?

Whether you intended it as such, even if you did not use those exact words, the implication in that line is that only those that agree with you or the devs have your permission to reply.

Edited by Ratajack

There's a good chance that next year he will be a direct buy option, with the price probably being around 50 golden certificates. (Like the Rancor was this year.)

This.

I expect the Piggy and speeder to be in the vendor's list next year and for there to be a different companion and a different speeder/mount on the machines as the grand prizes.

Keeps things fresh, keeps the event (and event items) "special".