The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shots Fired - Iokath

SebastiaanZ

Can the damage or the mobs inside the Republic/Imperial base be toned down in this mission. I am losing money due to this! Its ridiculous. They kill me easily due to mobbing up on me!

They should tone down the damage on the mobs because you can't kill or get around them?? What? You kidding? LTP brah, no one has an issue with this. Also, *** are you on Iokath anyway? You being there is the issue, not the mobs.

All of the dailys are ridiculous. Im yet to meet a person that says they like to go there. Me included.. I did the rep for imp side and then did not even bother with my pub toons. Weeks and weeks since I did a daily there. the operation is fun this far tho. Cant see them fininishing that before the newyear tho since every dev is busy nerfing dps into the ground. Edited by zappito

If the mobs kill you instantly, then that's on your fault for having bad gear. They are fine from what I've encountered, including after running this mission well over 10 times, I've learned it's from the weapon stats I have.

My advise, make sure you're decently geared at least with full 246 rating items, then finish up Iokath.

Can the damage or the mobs inside the Republic/Imperial base be toned down in this mission. I am losing money due to this! Its ridiculous. They kill me easily due to mobbing up on me!

I have to admit Noomi this made me laugh. You are so funny :) .

Wait a minute guyyz, maybe he's right. Maybe all the robots and everything should just for once Stop shooting at us, we can kill them........

No big deal, that we we don't have to pay for our Health bill in the end. If the Bots would just shut off for while until were done......... Then no big deal right, nobody got hurt.

Maybe we should go have a Peace rally eh??:eek:

• 3 years later...

Hhehe, I just started the Iokath following conclusion of all Chapters including Eternal Throne. Still I find it CRAZY insane, I've burned through 300k in as little as 15 minutes Gameplay.

NOTE: Someone above 2 years ago said be 'full 246 rating' and it's December 2020 and I'm 304.

I did the 3 Terminal Droid's fine, but as soon as I leave the Republic Base, now I'm getting beat down brutally bad.

Seems in 2 years they still haven't addressed this. I managed to avoid 2 Sith Warriors (Star difficulty), by pulling them toward a Jedi (Star) Master. While I in fact then pulled another single Sith Warrior with 2 lower level enemy; toward 3 Trooper's they didn't help at all, as non on my side had a Star, even with Turrets I got hammered.

Not ENJOYING this at all.

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar.

Hhehe, I just started the Iokath following conclusion of all Chapters including Eternal Throne. Still I find it CRAZY insane, I've burned through 300k in as little as 15 minutes Gameplay.

NOTE: Someone above 2 years ago said be 'full 246 rating' and it's December 2020 and I'm 304.

I did the 3 Terminal Droid's fine, but as soon as I leave the Republic Base, now I'm getting beat down brutally bad.

Seems in 2 years they still haven't addressed this. I managed to avoid 2 Sith Warriors (Star difficulty), by pulling them toward a Jedi (Star) Master. While I in fact then pulled another single Sith Warrior with 2 lower level enemy; toward 3 Trooper's they didn't help at all, as non on my side had a Star, even with Turrets I got hammered.

Not ENJOYING this at all.

Your gear may be 304 but you are bolstered down to planet level which most of the time is below what was possible back when the content first came out. It's why certain bosses like Hateful Entity are harder now than when they first came out.

• 2 years later...

And the problem still exists in July 2023. Just got the Shots Fired quest and started working on activating the barricade, turrets, and traps. My level 50 companion (Shae Vizla) and my character (a mix of blue 324 and gold 326 gear with 286 augments on everything) got one-shotted by 3 Sith having 161,000 HP each before I could complete 4 combat skills in my rotation. Moved to another section and got one-shotted again by 2 Sith. Moved to a third area and got one-shotted again by 2 Sith. This is ridiculous. With EA selling SWTOR off to Broadsword Online Game, I'm writing off Iokath as a waste of time and moving on. Just like EA has written off SWTOR.

You should not have to go to the opposite sides base to complete the mission. 

If you have no choice (died & departed) try to use a stealth mode to get there. Or if you can, restart the mission and complete it by killing mobs with the walker before you jump down.