The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A Make-it-Yourself Companion Customization

MrNihulus

What if there was a companion customization where you get to create how your companion looks like, similar to the way you create your own character. In the appearance designer, there is a tab where you get to choose which companion you want to customize and it's only limited to race.

You have to pay a fee of Cartel Coins to customize your companion within the appearance designer. Some of the KOTFE companions will have a shorter list of appearance options due to story reasons.

Yeah I have had this idea before, it would be nice to have a terminal like the appearance one on the fleet but for companions, as you say the limiting factors would be race and gender, also bring the original appearance in full so that you can just tweak a companion rather than completely redesign them.

I've suggested this before and everyone just threw **** on me lol.

I approve, yet for obvious reasons it would only work on companions from races that are playable (Except for Ashara cuz she's got a different head model) This only inlcude: All Humans, Vette, Akaavi, Kaliyo, Zennith, Aric and Lord Scourge.

What if there was a companion customization where you get to create how your companion looks like, similar to the way you create your own character. In the appearance designer, there is a tab where you get to choose which companion you want to customize and it's only limited to race.

You have to pay a fee of Cartel Coins to customize your companion within the appearance designer. Some of the KOTFE companions will have a shorter list of appearance options due to story reasons.

Would allow people to have vastly different companions. --Signed---