Dev Request: Innovative Ordiance and Fusion Missile

Arstechnica

Consider replacing power shot ability with Fusion Missile. Both abilities are casted standing still, but the addition of Fusion Missile to the rotation would look very cool. To appease both crowds have both abilities do the same thing in the IO rotation so ppl can choose which they like better.

No need to replace anything, we already use fusion missile for dot spread. If you want to make the skill more viable for the average player all they need to do is reduce the heat cost from Fusion Missile and Explosive Dart, making them easier to use in the rotation for AOE Damage. Or just make Fusion Missile (or explosive dart) spread both Dots, not only one, you know, like all the other sustained damage classes...sounds fair.

But I do like the animation and the effects from Fusion Missile, it's a cool looking skill to use.

No need to replace anything, we already use fusion missile for dot spread. If you want to make the skill more viable for the average player all they need to do is reduce the heat cost from Fusion Missile and Explosive Dart, making them easier to use in the rotation for AOE Damage. Or just make Fusion Missile (or explosive dart) spread both Dots, not only one, you know, like all the other sustained damage classes...sounds fair.

But I do like the animation and the effects from Fusion Missile, it's a cool looking skill to use.

Yeah, I love the animation too. I just wish they used it in the rotation of IO some way, any way.