The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Do people still want a Black-Black color crystal?

Threads on putting Black-Black color crystals were very popular in past years. Do newer players or some of you older ones still want a Black-Black color crystal? I mean, would it be a "a high ticket item" as suggested in the past, if it were in game in the near future?

yep black and silver one too put em on cm

Not sur what black-black would look like. I know the black-core, white outline crystal (ala the force unleashed) has been requested a lot. To my knowledge, bioware has never addressed this request leading me to wonder why they havent made them available.

1.) Unable or restricted to not being able to use other star wars assets or certain star wars assets.

2.) Technical/artistic limitations. Think their are other threads about the color black being difficult in certain formats like character hair color.

3.) Was a reward to released bioware employees near release (was a rumor back then including a picture) which falls under the debate of whether or not old rewards should be opened up to other players...

4.) It is in game and its acquisition has never been uncovered or the method of acquisition is broken and its unattainable.

Just a few thought. I would definately support these crystal being available

Ashur