Wintraders in Ranked

AlenkaSunaki

So last on TRE was a case of suffisitacted wintrading. There was this on Jugg tank and the other was a PT jugg tank. They qued at early morning hours, so probably the only tanks in the que so they got matched against each other, naturally.

The Jugg had 208 gear, which was too obvious and kept on dying with 0 dmg etc claiming bugs and glitches etc. Yes, this was a very very genius way of getting high rating for your friend shortly before season ends. However, keep in mind the 3 other players whos rating you have destryoed just by boosting 1 friend, gg man gg.

So last on TRE was a case of suffisitacted wintrading. There was this on Jugg tank and the other was a PT jugg tank. They qued at early morning hours, so probably the only tanks in the que so they got matched against each other, naturally.

The Jugg had 208 gear, which was too obvious and kept on dying with 0 dmg etc claiming bugs and glitches etc. Yes, this was a very very genius way of getting high rating for your friend shortly before season ends. However, keep in mind the 3 other players whos rating you have destryoed just by boosting 1 friend, gg man gg.

Woah srsly people where doing this ? :o

Love the «it's a bug» part though. I got a bug in Ranked once, on the Rishi arena because of Phantom Stride, which made me tp up above the sky and fall to my death. But here a bug each time he died ? :o lol

Again, I'm glad I didn't log for ranked. :/

Woah srsly people where doing this ? :o

Love the «it's a bug» part though. I got a bug in Ranked once, on the Rishi arena because of Phantom Stride, which made me tp up above the sky and fall to my death. But here a bug each time he died ? :o lol

Again, I'm glad I didn't log for ranked. :/

Funny was that I had 4 matches with him and accused him of wintrading and after first round 0 dmg, 0, protection, 0 anything death the others started to too. Then we suprisingly won round 2 so that its not that obvious and then he got globalled in round 3 in a manner of seconds ofc so we lost. So they are playing it so that its hard to tell for the people from Bioware when they will evaluate this.

Why so many threads about this ?

It can't be controlled. Really..

How is que sync any different ? I was talking to a guy from ranked about matchmaking RNG. You know what he said?

Que with some friends.. sync.

It's not rocket science. Lots of people do it.. wintrade and que sync to minimize the damage of RNG matchmaking and reroll alts if they fail their initial 10 games which are more important than the whole damn season it self.

If everyone was legit player, the max ratings would around 1800-1900. not 3k.

that's not true at all. i'm 2700 and have never win traded, paid someone to throw, I even made a toon in the middle of the season and got to 2k in a week. It's the system that's messed up. It puts the high rated dps,tank,healer on the same team which allows them to farm less skilled players and gain rating easily. If they made it to where the dps went on a random team, it would balance it a lot more.

This is not rocket science, even without all of these issues your score is dependent on 3 other random players.

Solo ranked is misnomer, it is a dumb idea on the face of it, that it doesn't work and is abused is not surprising in the least. Solo ranked should be removed from the game, it is such a **** hole that no ranks are respected, even those that were earned honestly.

Group ranked can also be abused but at least the basic premise makes sense, your team is your team, not 3 other random people. If you queue with a ****** team that is your fault and so it makes sense your rank falls.

Getting teamed in solo with bads or worse is not the players fault, yet the rank is hit.

Edited by Foambreaker

that's not true at all. i'm 2700 and have never win traded, paid someone to throw, I even made a toon in the middle of the season and got to 2k in a week. It's the system that's messed up. It puts the high rated dps,tank,healer on the same team which allows them to farm less skilled players and gain rating easily. If they made it to where the dps went on a random team, it would balance it a lot more.

Ok... I might have went to far off with my last sentence. But the rest of the post still remains true. I stick by it.

and yes, the system is flawed. It puts people with close rating in the same team vs team of "bads" who will get farmed.

That's why I am always pissed... when I really mess up my initial 10 games on it. It's so hard to get rating afterwards not impossible.. but it's a pain.