Scoundrel/Op healer changes in 5.4 what do you think?

Axist

I think they changed their mind, 5.4 is comming next week and we still know nothing about medicine/concealment... so either "big surprise" or i guess they couldn't come up with a change that isn't killing those specs xP

Or they've completely broken them and are going ahead anyway and are waiting till near last minute to post.

Or they've completely broken them and are going ahead anyway and are waiting till near last minute to post.

At this rate, I'm fully expecting to hear nothing until the Patch Notes are up - which will miss a nerf or two, "oops", and updated when players complain about it next Tuesday : (

I think they changed their mind, 5.4 is comming next week and we still know nothing about medicine/concealment... so either "big surprise" or i guess they couldn't come up with a change that isn't killing those specs xP

I think we'd better get ready for a "big surprise". I don't see Bioware changing their minds about nerfing a class

Less than a week for the patch and still complete silence on this.... They really love player feedback, lol

And we're now last to get told anything- they've broken our class and are too scared to come out and say it- guildmate on a Merc heals got a 77k burst heal in your run of the mill warzone without needing a damn burst chain. I don't think any healers should be nerfed for PvP morons who can't play their own class to hurt PvE as badly as they already have.

Probably they tried op heals themselfes to see how overperforming they are and failed miserably.

"Balanced" the healing by nerfing recuperative nanotech by 20% (and no longer gives a healing boost) and kolto waves by 32.7% without giving them some juicy single target heals and figured out how much they messed up.

Thinking "oh damn, we can't tell them, jon snow help us, we know nothing as well"

In the meantime keith wanted to post the changes but had an heartattack as he read it and so musco took the wheel.

At least that's my nightmare about it, what is yours? :D

Probably they tried op heals themselfes to see how overperforming they are and failed miserably.

"Balanced" the healing by nerfing recuperative nanotech by 20% (and no longer gives a healing boost) and kolto waves by 32.7% without giving them some juicy single target heals and figured out how much they messed up.

Thinking "oh damn, we can't tell them, jon snow help us, we know nothing as well"

In the meantime keith wanted to post the changes but had an heartattack as he read it and so musco took the wheel.

At least that's my nightmare about it, what is yours? :D

At this point, kind of expecting a massive nerf. Their silence is just them not wanting our feedback about it no more than they have to.