The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rattataki hairstyles

Ventress is not rattataki. She was originally, but was later retconned to be Dathomirian, an entirely different species. Rattataki don't have hair.

On a different note, though, it'd be wonderful to get Ventress's hairstyle in those pictures for other races!

Ventress is not rattataki. She was originally, but was later retconned to be Dathomirian, an entirely different species. Rattataki don't have hair.

On a different note, though, it'd be wonderful to get Ventress's hairstyle in those pictures for other races!

Oh, I didn't know that, it will still be interesting to have those hairstyles though.

I like the choices you've suggested. I'd love to see them, as well Asaaj's style. I don't see why they couldn't wear wigs...it would be an option for the rattataki.

Even new tattoos would be nice for them...new jewellery, head dresses, masks, that kind of thing.

I like the choices you've suggested. I'd love to see them, as well Asaaj's style. I don't see why they couldn't wear wigs...it would be an option for the rattataki.

Even new tattoos would be nice for them...new jewellery, head dresses, masks, that kind of thing.

Surprisingly, Rattataki are one of the more fleshed out races. x3

They have custom complexions, tattoos, jewelry, eye colors...

It'd be nice to see the hair available for all really!

Though... That being said, any customization options would be grand. x3

Yes to all of the above, plus allow the existing race specific jewelry options to be used by all races My female pureblood has a rocking nose ring that would look great on my human sorc.