Lmao the ranked rewards

CHRZOE

m-maybe the flair will be good, r-right guys?

The weapons seem decent at least

The weapons remind me of the season 5/6 weapons. Nothing anyone would use over the furious weapons or one of the flashy CM light sabers, but certainly not as goofy and stupid looking as season 4 pirate light saber.

The weapons remind me of the season 5/6 weapons. Nothing anyone would use over the furious weapons or one of the flashy CM light sabers, but certainly not as goofy and stupid looking as season 4 pirate light saber.

Well aparently these weapons will have effects or so what I heard. Although I don't believe it.

What do you mean by "I am higher than 1750 rating"? Are you playing one char only? I mean I am higher than 1750 twice but I also sit around 1700 on 6 other chars since thats when I stopped grinding with them because I thought it will be gold for sure. I think it sucks to announce the tiers by the end of the season and then announce such unexpected tiers. If feel cheated by this season. I could have gotten all my chars to 1750 if I had known that would be the required rating for gold. I stopped doing ranked two months ago, because I thought I had achieved my personal goal. Now I only have two days left until I am travelling until september.

Haven't queued since late Feb and I have 5 characters over 1750. Granted one wasn't on my own account since I borrowed an account to play at the start of 5.0.

Someone on TRE pointed out to me that if you compare the Inscrutable Blaster/Sniper Rifle to the S8 ones, they pretty similar in terms of models. Doesn't mean I don't like them, they have a nice look to them (like Imperalish almost with the black) compared to the Inscrutable weapons xD

The funny thing is, I think no. If you look at the reward blog, the Bronze flair is Silver, the Silver flair is Gold, and the top reward flair is just... uber-gold.

IMHO, and I hope I'm wrong, they formatted it wrong, and the bottom flair is the top 96 flair, while the bronze flair is missing. We shall see.