Outlaw's Den PVP Achievement Broken

kaydavid

the PVP Achievement in Outlaw's Den like 10 months ago stopped at 1/150 i submitted tickets and was told it would be fixed in a future patch. So the people i was with their counter kept going. i told this to CS in a ticket. i eventually gave up. so now i return to this game and i just tried it and still its stuck at 1/150 and yes I'm in the PVP instance and outlaw den so i was told to post on this forum for advice as to how to get this fixed. i have 100% on all planets except this achievement is broken so Tatoonie isn't 100% it hasn't been like a top priority but i do find it odd 10 months and its still broken and clearly seem to be my account as i have also tried alts so any advice or suggestions would be helpful as the tickets still just say looks like a bug and it will be fixed in a future patch which is beyond untrue.

hey, i didnt that one some time ago (would have to check) but didnt encouter any issues). How are you doing it? Is a friend helping you? Remember it only counts if you kill the other faction (rep kills imp and vice versa). The best way is to be republic and the other toon to be imperial, he will spawn at the nearby base and either use quicktravel from legacy (if unlocked) or take mount there.

I really had no problems with this apart from it not counting when I killed same faction. Which server are u? I can help and experiment with it.

Also can't get this achievement, kills do not count. And yes, I have the Master of Tatooine achievement already, can be the trigger indeed. I hope will be fixed soon.

Hmm i would like to try and see this. I had all the achievements from Tatooine when i was doing this and it worked for me.

i will have to let CS know that yes you jump servers and can do this cheevo it is working for me im half way done it is just time consuming for the imp to drive to the den over and over but this does work so ill let CS know as clearly that is something for the last 11 months when i first complained should have been fixed already you'd think.

• 1 month later...
Hey, I achi is broken for me as well, as I left the PVP achievements to be the last ones on Tatooine... so I followed the previous advice, and transferred my imp from 1 acc and my main from another acc to a new server. I killed myself, and for me it did not work. I spent 180 coins on transfers for both characters, yet for nothing. Any advice? Can it be the level? My imp that I want to kill is 55 and the main is 70. Or why the freaking hell would this not work? Extremely annoying...