nar shaddaa event ending?

shadowwhisp

I also appreciate this info, thanks for the update. As a HUGE Nightlife fan myself, I was hoping this summer event would run through at least "most" of August. Last night on the Promenade, I won two Vectron BWL Wraiths from the same slot machine within minutes of each other - err, if only my capture card was rolling at the time.:jawa_frown:

Whatever the case may be, at least all my playable toons should have a new mount with these respective prizes being Legacy Bound. Now, I just need to try winning another Gamorrean for my Consular. Honestly, my Gammorean Companion hasn't left my Merc's side since winning the Jackpot that first week or two.

My Scoundrel's the only one that would really run with a piggy. I guess I can give one to my (DS) Sage as a slave. And I did just roll a Gunslinger version of that same Scoundrel, for RP/rDPS purposes, so I guess that's three out of the four I've won spoken for.

That Wraith really is a pretty good lookin' mount, so I can definitely find a home for the five of those I've won so far. I still wish my Certificate acquisition rate were better - I still need more of the gear, and more copies of some of the decos! I've got one of everything, because 100% chievo, but now I need to actually get more of the stuff that I really want xD

That Wraith really is a pretty good lookin' mount, so I can definitely find a home for the five of those I've won so far. I still wish my Certificate acquisition rate were better - I still need more of the gear, and more copies of some of the decos! I've got one of everything, because 100% chievo, but now I need to actually get more of the stuff that I really want xD

Agreed. The Wraith even utilizes the "Flourish" feature that only select mounts have equipped. Those Golden Certificates (you speak of?) seem to drop fairly often from the Kingpin Slots. Heck, I've even won about 4-5 within 30 minutes (or so) through the Smuggler's Luck Slots. Like yourself, I'm still after more of the exclusive Nightlife Decorations to ultimately pimp-out each Stronghold with. I reckon the Gamber's Party Floor alone is worth the price of admission.