My Shadow just said, "I could care less". Time to reroll.

Vigilark

Reasons not to pick option 3 I guess. :eek: Just having some fun, only a few things bring out the grammar nazi in me and that was one of them. I'm quite sure one can find all sorts of mistakes in my posts.

On a more serious note, I'm often surprised at what comes out of the character's mouth. Quite different than what I selected on the wheel. Anyone know why they didn't make the characters say what's actually on the wheel? They think it would be redundant, or wanting to surprise the player?

On a more serious note, I'm often surprised at what comes out of the character's mouth. Quite different than what I selected on the wheel. Anyone know why they didn't make the characters say what's actually on the wheel? They think it would be redundant, or wanting to surprise the player?

I've noticed this too. Sometimes it will come out completely the wrong way than how I intended it. I'd think something more descriptive would make sense. Rather than a summary of what they might say, the way they have [Lie] in front of some choices. My idea would be something like this;

1. [insult Khem Val]
  2. [offer to help]
  3. [brofist Khem Val, because he's just that awesome.] :rak_03: