Sneaky jugg nerf?

RACATW

Anyone notice that intimidating roar is no longer off the gcd?

LMAO - seriously? So they not only ignore the outrageous lack of dps Jugg survivability in every patch since xpac launch, they wait until 5.4 to...add a gcd to the rotation? Based on Bioware's track record, this actually makes perfect sense.

Edited by DsevenO

LMAO - seriously? So they not only ignore the outrageous lack of dps Jugg survivability in every patch since xpac launch, they wait until 5.4 to...add a gcd to the rotation? Based on Bioware's track record, this actually makes perfect sense.

I like how that guy instant started to flame bw, even without knowing how class works lol

Are there any other stuns off the gdc?

Situationally yes, there are.

For example, stun capping (stun and into cap) or more pertinently stun chaining (pulling someone into a stun). Theoretically and practically the sin pull + stun or pt pull + stun is off the GCD while achieving a longer and (technically) better stun.

Edited by RACATW

If it was on, and went off, and now it is back on, that would indicate coming off was a bug that is now fixed.

Lot's bugs get fixed unannounced because coders notice it and fix it while doing something else.

During 5.0 intimidating roar was changed, so it was intended and not a bug. I doubt their QA is that bad or beta testers.

Situationally yes, there are.

For example, stun capping (stun and into cap) or more pertinently stun chaining (pulling someone into a stun). Theoretically and practically the sin pull + stun or pt pull + stun is off the GCD while achieving a longer and (technically) better stun.

I'm not sure Sin's and PT's pulls & stuns are off the gdc.

I'm not sure what you mean by stun capping / stun chaining and being off the gdc.

I suppose sorc's n sage's bubble can be right-clicked-off and stuns off the gdc if you have the stun utility...

I'm not sure Sin's and PT's pulls & stuns are off the gdc.

I'm not sure what you mean by stun capping / stun chaining and being off the gdc.

I suppose sorc's n sage's bubble can be right-clicked-off and stuns off the gdc if you have the stun utility...

Idk maybe they are off the gdc but on the gcd while being off the gcd

Edited by RACATW