Bugs in important missions

Beckstar

The blood legacy, gang warfare, creeping hunger, and questionable ethics missions missing on all servers where previously they weren't. Please fix disappointed I can't complete them. I like to complete all missions and codexes for all planets.

The blood legacy, gang warfare, creeping hunger, and questionable ethics missions missing on all servers where previously they weren't. Please fix disappointed I can't complete them. I like to complete all missions and codexes for all planets.

those missions might have been turned into exploration missions

They are exploration missions now I believe. To do them, you need to toggle "Turn on/off exploration missions", and then you can do them. They can be found when you open your map, right above the magnifying glass if my memory serves me correctly.

They are exploration missions now I believe. To do them, you need to toggle "Turn on/off exploration missions", and then you can do them. They can be found when you open your map, right above the magnifying glass if my memory serves me correctly.

Yes. The toggle was originally by itself in the top right, but now it's in the bottom left of the map panel.