Returning player looking for mature laid back imperial guild.

vshunn

Just looking for a mature, laid back, active imperial guild to join. Mainly looking for fun friendly people to chat and play with who are always down for helping with heroics and flashpoints. There are still aspects of the game I have yet to play and really master and would love to also find a guild willing to help learn those parts of the game I have yet to do. Hit me up! Thanks!

Just looking for a mature, laid back, active imperial guild to join. Mainly looking for fun friendly people to chat and play with who are always down for helping with heroics and flashpoints. There are still aspects of the game I have yet to play and really master and would love to also find a guild willing to help learn those parts of the game I have yet to do. Hit me up! Thanks!

Greetings, Vhsunn!

Celestial Dreadnauts may be of interest to you!

One of the strongest suits of our guild is the amount of communication that occurs between its members and between the members and the officers! Since we are also active on discord, the friendships though sometimes dysfunctional like in real life, are lasting and often humorous We do expect ever member to be mature and have a certain quality of thicker than paper skin just in case those raunchy moments do occur so that no feelings are hurt, jokes or not.

Each week has a big emphasis on conquest and also educating, experiencing and winning in PvE content such as OPs, flashpoints, uprisings and PvP content like Warzones etc.

Every detail of the guild has its own core of officers and organizers, so one cannot ever assume that the guild will be as silent as the grave. Originally from Jung Ma, our origins and experiences have also helped us provide a gameplay environment that is patient, fair, and intolerant of toxicity. No one is perfect, but we all love star wars and that is enough to bind us together!

Feel free to check us out at our enjin, and on there you can even see/join our discord to come say hi!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Celestial Argonauts and Dreadnauts Direct Link Click Here

Greetings Vshunn!

I am another member of Celestial Dreadnauts, and I really think our guild could be fitting for you!

We are certainly friendly and we always try to promote comradery between our members, also we are mature players, we could joke or tease with each other because we have been togheter for a long time, but we avoid drama as a plague and we don't allow it inside our guilds.

Also we organize all kind of events for all kind of players because we really like to play group content. We are not picky, newbies and experienced players have found their place in the Celestials. We encourage new players to try new stuff in game and we help them to improve and develop themselves.

Check our site for more detals: cacd.enjin.com