The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old Lana Customization

Oh honey, you need to get to know a larger variety of women.

I'm always up to that lol yet the place I live at is really small, not many people to meet and that you can get along well with. But I think that we are already going to far away from the topic of this thread lol.

Oh chomps lol... I didn't knew. My ex really cared for her appearance being perfect when we were outside together, so much that she actually went really mad if you let her know her hair didn't look brushed, that's why I had to lie to her most of the time (considering wind, rain, dirt messed it all the time), I didn't liked it lying to her but at least she stayed happy that way.

And I agree she would'nt be amused, but leave the fight a war naked part aside; Even if you ask/force her to wear that in public would trigger a huge hate and a well delivered punch at least. xD She's very strict with herself about her image, she would'nt let you make her pose in demeaning ways (at least not in public I can guess lol).

Well, pro tip, all women have different attitudes on things. :)

Anyway, that's exactly what I was getting at with Lana - I think that anyone who tried to demean her or even suggest that she wear something revealing/something that isn't her style would be gutted by lightsaber in about two seconds. I feel like the clothes she's chosen mean a lot to her (and I do think they were a deliberate callback to Luke in RotJ - and they are gray/silver because she's in a gray area of being a lightish Sith). After thinking about it I can't even dye those clothes a different color.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

SOR Lana is best Lana

But CM material? Not so sure... it should be like the Shae Vizla customization, obtainable if you were subbed during a certain period or as a reward maybe for completing SOR for the first time like the first companion customizations in starter worlds.

I have a few questions i hope some one has time to answer

at what time in the games progression does Lana become customizable? beginning of Kotfe?

and does the customization appear on her during the cut scenes? and if so does that also happen at the begining of Kotfe?

Edited by Klancey

I have a few questions i hope some one has time to answer

at what time in the games progression does Lana become customizable? beginning of Kotfe?

and does the customization appear on her during the cut scenes? and if so does that also happen at the begining of Kotfe?

At the very beginning of KotFE (the cutscene at the end of Chapter II / beginning of Chapter III, where she wakes you out of carbonite), she inevitably isn't customisable because she isn't, in strict form, your companion yet(1). In this scene, for a "first play", then, you'll see the grey sack. After that, she is a companion straight away, and you can customise her armour-look (remember to remove the customisation object that appears lower-left in her tab of the character panel(2)). The customised look appears in cut-scenes, with one serious anomaly related to gear with faction-dependent appearance (i.e. looks different on Imperial versus Republic characters), such as the Charged Hypercloth Force-Expert's set (Synthweaving "requires level 61" set for DPS) :mad::mad::mad:.

* Out in the field, when you are playing normally, the gear looks "Republic" on her.

* In cut-scenes, the gear looks "Empire".

(1) YMMV on replays, of course.

(2) If fitted, this makes her wear the grey sack regardless of what gear you put on her. If you *just* remove that but leave her gear alone, she changes to what is essentially the Dark Advisor set. (It *isn't* the Dark Advisor set, and only she can wear it, but it looks just like the Dark Advisor set.)

lol I respect your likes but I find her too granny for mines...

And here I am, waiting for a Senya romance for my Consular...

On a serious note: I actually found a good use for my Lana outfit now. The only thing I've been meaning to change is the green-black colour. Red-black and a red lightsaber suits Lana's hair and eyes much more. I think this comes close enough to the old SoR model. The hair is a bit different, but her body type is clearly there: http://imgur.com/gallery/y2Lvl

You can unlock her gear after buying it on gtn. and If you remove her customization she looks younger lokie in sor

I know I checked her as soon as I entered after update lol they did tried to make her look the way she did back in SOR but man they changed the damn hair and face... the only thing they had to do is just use the same SOR model lol... damn it.... they just had one job....