Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can we go back to 3 pillars and make this game fun???

gnetikjakhammer

that's also creating a single player experience, and keeping the million people who play this game from talking to each other and socializing.

i swear to god the ONLY time i hear people talk in general is when they are looking for a heroic or flashpoint group.

Bottom line, the heavy story focus is ruining this game(as an mmo)

Not to mention if you are doing a flashpoint or whatever and you are on vent/teamspeak and you have to be like "Shut up I am trying to hear the story!"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont use that silly statistic. That sounds just as silly as when the nfl makes up stats like "this guy has more catches in the 2nd sunday of november than any other wide receiver that plays on a team with the color blue in their uniform"

mmos are more mainstream, and a cashcow in the gaming market. 7 years is a lifetime in the gaming world because of how fast our industry moves. Please don't directly compare wow in 2004 to swtor in 2011....you just look silly.

Farmville is mainstream. World of Warcraft isn't quite that mainstream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.