The making fun of sage/sorc dps thread

flavmad

I heared they are going to swap "cloud mind" with "surrender" from scoundrels in 5.3. The name and animation fits sages much better than scoundrels :D

There is also a rumor that they're changing the default out-of-combat-heal for both sages and sorcs to "feign death".

Edited by mrwayn

I hope this thread helps devs to understand how bad their nerf was and how bad we need a dps buff...

If sorcs' bubble reflected 3 first hits at an enemy, mercs' reflect would kill a poor sorc after 3rd reflected hit they do.

Edited by BraverDre

Hahhaha) what if they nerf us again in 5.3... we lost so many players in 5.0

if they nerf sorc everyone and their grandma will leave this game because it will prove that the DEVs are blind and don't care about the players and heir sugestions or anything realy... and that they totaly incapable of balancing this game at all... only totaly blind die hard fans will stay.....

Edited by Zolxtren

Dps sorcs sages are as good as the active swtor player base.

heeeey..... im not that bad :p

:3 <<<<< look.... innocent..... !

now come here let me give you a hug ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Zolxtren

A Sniper, a Merc, a Marauder and a Sorc are hunting a Kryat Dragon on Tattooine.

The Sniper sits infront of the caves entrance and measures the distance to the furthest point in the cave where the dragon could run away from him.

The Mercenary checks his flamethrower he never uses because he got Heatseakermissiles that won't let the dragon get into its melee range. Nods as everything works like intendet for him.

The Marauder gets right on top of the entrance and jumps a few times to see if he should throw his lightsabers first or simply kill the dragon with his first few hits. Thinking about the best spot to hit for its valuable pearl...

The Sorc stands there mumbling Words and watching the group prepare. The Merc who stands next to hims asks what the heck he is mumbling.

"I am focusing myself and calling for the strenght of all the ghosts i have absorbed through my original storyquest."

"Well whatever..." responded the Merc, aimed and shot a rocket into the cave.

With a loud growl the krayt dragon bursts out of the entrance...

The Marauder jumps on the dragons head slicing through the skin, the sniper penetrates with shot after shot. The Merc let rockets rain on it. And the sorcerer dies after his bubble expired... because the dragon had a too thick skin for him and was blowing sand in the direction of the sorc while screaming in pain of the other attackers...

This is a Top Secret Video of a Bioware Sage/Sorc Class Balance Meeting. :rolleyes:

Please Look:

this video is soooooo freaken true XD

everyone who is blind to balancing allways comes with heal to full argument againts Def cds.... and thats total ********.....