The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need Armor Sets / Old Packs for Direct Sale NOT decorations

- decorations are nice , BUT not needed

- need Armor Sets for direct sale

- need Weapons for direct sale

- Old Packs for direct sale

the current situation on GTN is retarded , 300.000.000 milion credits for old armor sets , sellers are going crazy , someone needs to call the ambulance !

Edited by banimoka

For you decorations not needed. For some of us they are. Some of have requested that decorations be done for direct sale as that is what we would like to see. Some of us are tired of buying packs that is mixed with armor and pets and not getting the decorations so we rather have a decoration pack that has decorations in it instead of a chance of getting armors, which some of us have no interest in.

Armor-For me Not needed

Weapons -For me Not needed

Edited by casirabit

None of it is *needed* by anybody.

What do we need?

* Air

* Water

* Food

* Something to keep the worst of the weather off us

"In-game fripperies" do not appear on that list. Don't get me wrong, though. I like in-game fripperies as much as the next person, but I don't *need* them.

the current situation on GTN is retarded , 300.000.000 milion credits for old armor sets , sellers are going crazy , someone needs to call the ambulance !

I strongly disagree with bringing back old packs often. Many veteran players regard old packs as wasted space on the Cartel Market.

Needing Armor Sets and Weapons - this makes more sense, as newer players try to look good while not getting ravaged by GTN monopolizers, and veterans create new toons too and might reconsider a suit or weapon they passed on/sold earlier from a pack.

Decorations, I don't mind as it's pretty fluff type of stuff and A LOT of players just love decorating. I've ~95+% of decorations and don't mind caving in on this; however, it would be nice if the pendulum were to swing the other way and the CM can put out an alternative to encryptions so players can just open up their guild ships rooms and just decorate.

I strongly disagree with bringing back old packs often. Many veteran players regard old packs as wasted space on the Cartel Market.

i have no ideea why u are posting here , at first i thought you just wrote some fluff to get your refferal link shown

- CM has 2 things : new packs , old packs , and since new packs are already on the CM old packs are needed

Edited by banimoka

i have no ideea why u are posting here , at first i thought you just wrote some fluff to get your refferal link shown

- CM has 2 things : new packs , old packs , and since new packs are already on the CM old packs are needed

Because he wants to, I guess. And relisting old packs on the CM is a mixed bag.

I would generally recommend not doing it *often*, but the boundaries between "too often", "not often enough", and "just right" are a bit subjective.

Once a year for each pack seems reasonable (to me). They did it last year toward the end of summer (it's a bit early yet, sorry, try August / September), so late summer this year seems (to me) like a good time to do it.

If you do it too often, you risk putting people off a bit because "what the ...? why is there always all this old crarp from years ago and nothing new?",(1) while doing to *infrequently* risks the reactions we are all familiar with here. Annually seems like a good compromise, but YMMV.

(1) I guarantee that there'll be at least one person who says that even if you list some new stuff alongside the old stuff, and he won't listen when you point out the new stuff.

You can justify making a request without dismissing someone else's opinion. As another poster said none of it is needed. You can just ask for the armor sets because you'd like them.

Because he wants to, I guess. And relisting old packs on the CM is a mixed bag.

I would generally recommend not doing it *often*, but the boundaries between "too often", "not often enough", and "just right" are a bit subjective.

Once a year for each pack seems reasonable (to me). They did it last year toward the end of summer (it's a bit early yet, sorry, try August / September), so late summer this year seems (to me) like a good time to do it.

If you do it too often, you risk putting people off a bit because "what the ...? why is there always all this old crarp from years ago and nothing new?",(1) while doing to *infrequently* risks the reactions we are all familiar with here. Annually seems like a good compromise, but YMMV.

(1) I guarantee that there'll be at least one person who says that even if you list some new stuff alongside the old stuff, and he won't listen when you point out the new stuff.

^You sum it up pretty nicely, Steve.

^There are more things on the CM than just old and new packs.

Steve gets it. Don't want to rehash old cr@p often.

I'm totally set on referral links, but thx anyway. GL with yours.