The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

C2-N2 and 2V-R8 Customization request thread (Or wish list)

Hello all! Some of you may know me from my KotOR Armors thread, and you know how much I love request threads! :D A few years back, I made a thread asking for the 'Military Uniform Customization for 2V-R8 and C2-N2, and while we haven't gotten any ship droid customization since then, other than the HK-55 Inspired sub reward ones, I figured I would start a new thread asking for customization for both droids, as there were some potential customization options that I had seen in Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne. So I found 5 (Or 6) potential customization I would love to see in the game. I am sure there are ones I haven't thought of or seen, so if anyone has any ideas, please suggest them! :D

#1 - 'Military Uniform' customization. [Pictures One and Two of customization] Clearly inspired by K-3PO from The Empire Strikes Back, this customization would be perfect for Trooper and Agent characters (Although the HK-55 inspired one is a good substitute..

#2 - Zakuulan Protocol Droid customization [Picture] (Granted, the only droid that has this customization in the game is a C2 droid, but it wouldn't be hard to make one for 2V. Of course the name could either be "Zakuulan Protocol Droid", "Eternal Empire Protocol Droid", or "Eternal Alliance Protocol Droid"

#3 - Silver C2-N2 Customization. [Picture] As seen in Chapter XIII of KotFE, this customization seems to be inspired by 2V-R8's default appearance.

#3A - Gold 2V-R8 [No pictures] (Ok, technically, there is no gold 2V customization, but if there is a silver C2-N2 customation, seeing a gold 2V-R8 would be great

#4 - Graffitied Customization [Picture One, Two and Three] It looks like some Black Sun gang members got a hold of C2 and marked him up (As you can see the Black Sun logo on his chest. I haven't seen one for 2V-R8, but it is possible there may be one I missed.

#5 - Hutt Cartel Concierge Droid Customization [Picture] This is the appearance of the Cartel Coin Card Concierge vendor in the Cartel Bazaar on both fleets. Although there is only a 2V droid with this appearance, making one for C2 wouldn't be difficult.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Some more customization for them and some more droid decorations that look like those droids would be nice.

Agreed! My Alliance stronghold needs a good sized Droid pool!

Excellent ideas. I like them all, but #4 for C2 and #5 for 2V would be fantastic. I need those two customizations now. :eek:

Haha, I feel the same way for #1, and #4. My Trooper and Agent need #1, and my Bounty Hunter needs #4 (There is no way 2V looked that new before my Hunter showed up.)

I was going to add some different protocol droid options, since 2V and both HK's have customizations that change them to different droids, but I couldn't find which ones I liked.