Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Lvl 60 Token - Forged Alliances

Yatachi

Hi all,

I'd like to know if i use a lvl 60 token if i'll be able to do the story " Forged Alliances ". I've heard rumors that it would be placed in the future...

Can anyone confirm this ?

With thanks and regards,

If you create a level 60 (or 65) token, you will NOT be able to do Forged Alliances/Shadow of Revan/Ziost.

A list of things you cannot do with a level 60/65 token:

- Your original class story (bounty hunter, warrior, knight, smuggler, etc.)

- Companion conversations and quests

- Forged Alliances (but the flashpoints themselves remain open; the story surrounding them does not)

- Shadow of Revan (again, the flashpoints remain open; the story and thus the context for them is not)

- Ziost (what is essentially the epilogue to Shadow of Revan and the prelude to Knights of the Fallen Empire)

Simply put; when you use the token to create a level 60 character your story will start at chapter I of the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion. All story based content prior to this expansion will not be accesable for you.

As Jagaimee stated though, Flashpoints surrounding the prior expansions will still be playable.

The same goes for using the token to create a level 65 character, only then your story will start at chapter I of the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion. Which means all choices during the KotFE expansion that influence your story in KotET, will already be made for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.