Weapon Tuning - Collections.

BraverDre

Weapon tunings have been added to collections. It's 600CC to make it account wide.

Yeah 600CC is a little bit expensive... we can still use legacy weapon to transfer it to another character.

Thank you BIOWARE! Thank you Keith!

600cc to unlock? that's too much. But since there's only one i'm interested in i'll be fine, thankfully i'm not a serious collector. Now i just need the millions asked for the lightning tuning, maybe next year or something :(

somehow the tunings from the dark vs light event dont add to collections..... thats sad.

Known and acknowledged bug... fixing in next patch. Be patient.

As for the unlock price... yeah.. that is inconsistent with their stated effort to harmonized all unlock costs to be consistent (60/240/400) ... where the rarest are 400cc to unlock. So this is either a bug or they have backtracked on their statements without communicating it to us.

This thread deserves a gold post to clarify for us.

Edited by Andryah

aehm unlock costs? err leagcy weapon anyone? :D

This only addresses moving and using one tuning around your legacy. It does not address account wide use.. as in across servers... and many players do play on multiple servers.

aehm unlock costs? err leagcy weapon anyone? :D

Transferring one thing from character to character, which is what you're suggesting, is not the same as having that item available to every character at the same time, which is what collections are for.

But, predictably, they finally caved to the whiners to put tunings into collections and then the whining about the unlock price starts. I'm pretty sure I read posts saying to charge pretty much any price in coins and people would pay it. Well, here we are, and they're still not happy.

Edited by PetFish

Weapon tunings have been added to collections. It's 600CC to make it account wide.

Yeah 600CC is a little bit expensive... we can still use legacy weapon to transfer it to another character.

Thank you BIOWARE! Thank you Keith!

Shut the front door... THIS ^

Awesomeness galores!!!

Cheers,

J

So... I have every one of them on different toons/weapons... but Collections is showing none are unlocked (don't have the option to cc purchase the account wide unlock).

I thought, just log onto the Character that has it... didn't work... activated weapon... didn't work... do I have to take them out, and re-apply them (at a cost) for them to be 'registered' in Collections, or?

EDIT: well this worked... cost me 9k credits... but at least it worked.

Guessing it's a bug?

J

Edited by Johnycat

somehow the tunings from the dark vs light event dont add to collections..... thats sad.

the ones you got from DvL crates for doing the DvL are bound that is why, the ones you get from cartel packs on the other hand do work.

the ones you got from DvL crates for doing the DvL are bound that is why, the ones you get from cartel packs on the other hand do work.

They meant the Dark-aligned Tuning and the Light-aligned Tuning. They are not appearing in collections at all. This will apparently be fixed in the future.