Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

All EC servers down. Again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup all East coast servers are down but the west coast ones seem to be working fine.

Just sucks the servers go down on most guilds raid night and time.

GJ Servers! w00ties!

I know, me and guildies was doing a roleplay then.. poof someone crashed then logins went down then servers went down.. just annoying all around.. and why east coast.. i mean why are we so special :D

Thanks. We'll have the servers back up shortly. Appreciate your patience.

Really appreciate you taking the time to look into this and keep us informed, Keith! It is a very positive change from the previous method!

Communication with the player base means a lot, and I see that you get that! :)

Alright folks, beyond just halting logins we need to actually take the servers down to address the issue. This will kick everyone off who is currently logged in. That will be happening in the next 10 or so minutes. Hopefully we can resolve the issue pretty quickly after that. I will keep the updates coming.

-eric

I appreciate the updates, Keith Kanneg and Eric Musco. If this is another Revenge of the Server Hamsters scenario, I suggest not leaving lightsabers and blasters within their rodent reach. Don't let their cute cuddly furball looks fool you. Those server hamsters have some meanness in them.

While the issue is being worked on, I provide a re-enactment of a classic Episode IV scene (spoiler alert):

:csw_falcon: -- pew-pew-pew --> :csw_vadertie:

Edited by Nmyownworld

Just makes me anxious the fact that this is happeing a few hours before the ending of the Conquest Week...

But thank you so much for keeping us informed in a Sunday night, devs! If this is bad for us, I can't imagine how bad is for you.

I appreciate the updates, Keith Kanneg and Eric Musco. If this is another Revenge of the Server Hamsters scenario, I suggest not leaving lightsabers and blasters within their rodent reach. Don't let their cute cuddly furball looks fool you. Those server hamsters have some meanness in them.

While the issue is being worked on, I provide a re-enactment of a classic Episode IV scene (spoiler alert):

:csw_falcon: -- pew-pew-pew --> :csw_vadertie:

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-UmNUyBkxDZQ/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/aYe2wy0_-p0/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg

:csw_falcon:pew-pew-pew --> :csw_vadertie:

Augh! Don't jinx it! For all we know, the Harbinger server hamster was piloting that TIE fighter! :eek:

...besides, everybody knows hamsters can't use lightsabers and blasters with those tiny little paws (unless they're using telekinesis...hmm. Anybody notice any mysterious floating objects near their pet hamster lately?). Normally, they just step off their hamster wheels and declare a strike. Or stop running and flop around in the still-spinning hamster wheel like a furry load of laundry...

@Keith Kanneg:

I was able to get ingame, and play some of my characters, without issue. However, when I went to log out of the game from the character selection screen the game stopped responding. I eventually had to exit the game manually. Just an FYI, and hopefully not indicative of ongoing East Coast server problems.

All East Coast servers are once again available, thanks everyone!

-eric

Keep them up. Three times down like this in a month's span is completely unacceptable, even from a lesser game company.

You can only coast so far on goodwill. It's past time to start treating this like a proper business.

Keep them up. Three times down like this in a month's span is completely unacceptable, even from a lesser game company.

You can only coast so far on goodwill. It's past time to start treating this like a proper business.

Try being on The Harbinger- we have issues far more often- it's not to discount your problems but it's been unacceptable before this month the way we often go down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.