Looking for Imperial Guild of all classes

TheZakuulSniper

I am interested in an Imperial guild of all classes. mostly interested in PvP, but i also like RP. in-game username is Voltikinov, a lvl 66 subscriber with 300,000 credit ATM. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE STIH ARE SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE JEDI! ;););)

I'm Isrefeal, guildmaster of Pegasus Command Shadows. Check us out on our website and join up if your interested. If you do join up send me(Ghostdog420) a pm on the site and ill get you invited to the guild in game asap.

http://www.pegasuscommand.com/

A few questions before I join. First, is it 18+? Is it focused on PvP, Flashpoints, etc., and where is the guild base? Thanks in advance for the help

The guild is 18+, with a few exceptions. In time I would like the guild to delve into all three aspects of the game PvP, RP and PvE, however at this moment since I havnt found CO's to head up the other sections yet, we are just focused on PvE, flashpoints and such. Our guild base is currently located on Nar Shada and has everything you should need to progress through the game. Pegasus Command is our parent guild; It is a multi-gaming guild and has been around for a number of years. It has Guilds/Fleets in four different games at the moment: Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek Online, Swtor and Dreadnought. Pegasus Command Shadows is the Swtor section. Feel free to join up on the main site even if you don't want to join the Swtor section. If you do choose to join up with our Swtor guild I will meet you in game and get you invited and also send you a link to our Pegasus Command Shadows forum page. Either way we would be glad to have you, always looking for like-minded gamers to play and socialize with.

The guild is 18+, with a few exceptions. In time I would like the guild to delve into all three aspects of the game PvP, RP and PvE, however at this moment since I havnt found CO's to head up the other sections yet, we are just focused on PvE, flashpoints and such. Our guild base is currently located on Nar Shada and has everything you should need to progress through the game. Pegasus Command is our parent guild; It is a multi-gaming guild and has been around for a number of years. It has Guilds/Fleets in four different games at the moment: Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek Online, Swtor and Dreadnought. Pegasus Command Shadows is the Swtor section. Feel free to join up on the main site even if you don't want to join the Swtor section. If you do choose to join up with our Swtor guild I will meet you in game and get you invited and also send you a link to our Pegasus Command Shadows forum page. Either way we would be glad to have you, always looking for like-minded gamers to play and socialize with.

When I get the chance, i'll join, but if I don't like the guild, I might want to leave. If that is ok with you, i'm ready to join! just send my character an invite if you see me.

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

You guild sounds great! Currently not in the Harbinger server, very new player so only been playing in The Ebon Hawk. If I go to that server, i'll post again. If you can post your username, that would be very helpful!

I am interested in an Imperial guild of all classes. mostly interested in PvP, but i also like RP. in-game username is Voltikinov, a lvl 66 subscriber with 300,000 credit ATM. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE STIH ARE SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE JEDI! ;););)

Hi!

I am Chikami Aizune, one of my guild's PR officers!

Currently our impside guild as well as pubside guild are going under some re-structuring to help build up the experiences of its members and if you would like to give us a try or learn more about us you're welcome to check out our website! We are not exlusively republic or imperial however. Most members who decide to give their toons a backstory actually come up with a way for how they joined a Celestial enclave.

We are into PvP (Kenpachi tournaments), PvE(Conquest, OPs,FPs, Heroics) and RP as well (strongest in the forum, developing more in-game)

And a patient dedicated officer core on both sides.

Click to learn more!

Official Enjin http://cacd.enjin.com/

swtor.com http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=908529

Hi!

I am Chikami Aizune, one of my guild's PR officers!

Currently our impside guild as well as pubside guild are going under some re-structuring to help build up the experiences of its members and if you would like to give us a try or learn more about us you're welcome to check out our website! We are not exlusively republic or imperial however. Most members who decide to give their toons a backstory actually come up with a way for how they joined a Celestial enclave.

We are into PvP (Kenpachi tournaments), PvE(Conquest, OPs,FPs, Heroics) and RP as well (strongest in the forum, developing more in-game)

And a patient dedicated officer core on both sides.

Click to learn more!

Official Enjin http://cacd.enjin.com/

swtor.com http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=908529

Sounds interesting! Just got a new Sith assassin, and this looks like a good guild for him. Can you give me more specific intel on what you guild is like (base, how many players, how many servers, etc.)? Thanks!

Sounds interesting! Just got a new Sith assassin, and this looks like a good guild for him. Can you give me more specific intel on what you guild is like (base, how many players, how many servers, etc.)? Thanks!

Yes! Well so far we have at least 15-20 active talking players online on both sides during most times of the day during the week, a bit more in the weekend. We have a presence in our home server of Jung Ma, but we are now focused on TEH (the building process is often the most fun!)

We aren't hardcore and at the level of having our own NiM progs but we do have a prog team that is eager and passionate about learning the things that they need in order to master and enjoy OPs and FPs as much as possible. We also have players into PvP, and have a rank that goes only to one player per faction, Kenpachi, which is a title given to a warrior who is undefeated in Duels (between guildies) that title can be taken away and given to the player that challenges and defeats the kenpachi.

We also enjoy forum RP, and some in-game but the in-game part will come out more later after we establish more deep storylines on our forums.