The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion that likes or hates certain actions outside of conversations

I was wondering if we could have a companion that reacts/emotes to certain events. I was personally thinking of a Galactic Network companion for my character that acts as my GTN mule. The companion could have a happy reaction every time you post a new item on the network, or a disappointed reaction every time you retrieve an expired item.

If it works (and I know you guys have difficulties with coding) it could be expanded to little happy reactions for getting a new achievement, or even disappointed reactions for your character dying.

There's way too many companions for this to be available for every one. But maybe you'd be willing to do it for a cash grab, i mean - a rare cartel market companion? Please?

It's an interesting idea. I think I would like more nods to the things they already react to though. For instance, yeah the companion remembers I did something but will I by the time that it is acknowledged again? This seems like something else that might not be developed enough to shape the character, but it would be nice for the companions to have distinct perspectives to differentiate them from each other.