Seeker Droid secure crate update needed.

BRKMSN

Seeker droid digging can still be a relaxing way to pass time, but the rewards are in dire need of updating. The prototype secure crates (blue) reward crafting mats, which is all fine, but they reward less than you can get from one gathering node now. The artifact secure crates (purple) have 100 credits. I think they used to award comms or something so it's just paying out a default credit amount in place of an item that no longer exists ... Only, the amount is pitiful for a rare "reward." Since they used to award commendations, perhaps they can now grant an exploration CXP pack (artifact), while the prototype secure crates could offer blue exploration CXP packs.

There is also an artifact gear container you can dig up that awards a lvl 53 artifact gear item. That could be updated too ... maybe some unassembled components instead if lvl 70.

• 7 months later...
My wife and I second this idea. When the "ultimate prize" closing an area is a purple level 53 gear the rewards need to be updated. This is a relaxing way to play in the game at times but it is frustrating to get little of value in return for the time. Please update the rewards!

I would love that too. The idea of exploration CXP packs is neat, I could play my favourite toon running around and digging and still use the pack on some other toon I need to lvl up (or I could even use it on the main toon, the decision would be mine). It would not be fast way to lvl up, but it would certainly make feel the time spent on digging like progressing the character a little instead of nothing. Sometimes I just don't feel like running around and killing things, so the Seeker Droid is nice for relaxing on a planet of my choice.