Pending Bug Fixes - GU 5.2.2

EricMusco

I've seen them appear in the Odessen base, Vette appears in the War Room, I can't remember exactly where I've seen Kaliyo, I think that's been in the one where Aygo is Gault I think is in the Smugglers section and I don't think I've ever seen Torian.

The only time Vette appears in the Odessen base is at the beginning of chapter 3 of KOTET, and that's because she's the starting point of that chapter. None of the companions I mention ever show up anywhere in the base, idling around.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: - FIx the eye clipping on the various female faces. (Important if we're going to continue emoting as much as we have in the last two expansions.)

Yes, I hope this one is high on the priority list. It is so off-putting and immediately takes me out of each scene when it happens!

[*]Major Valor Boosts which are rewarded from Encrypted Datacubes are now bind on pickup.

is your intention avoid selling these boosts or avoid people share them throw their different caracters ? or some anti-bot concern ? It would be nice to keep it bing on legacy at least as it needs cartel coins investment to "buy" these boost on multiple caracters with cartel collection.

Edited by geofraynils

why isnt the armor preview window bug being fixed? :( its seriously been broken over a year now.......

Hey! Don't worry! They'll get to it year after next.... :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side. Even if they didn't fix your favorite bug, they fixed a ton of bugs. They still have a long list to go through. Let's hope they can get through the worst of them - eventually.... :rolleyes:

Do more people have to say it? What is so hard about making the Valor Boosts bound to legacy vs bind on pick-up? If people were able to get the encrypted datacubes through someone at some point in time purchasing something off the Cartel Market, then no matter how many characters they make it was paid for in full. Now I am against people making toons just to put them on the GTN, but being able to use them on a character do pvp on should be allowed by being bound to legacy. You also have the metrics on people creating and deleting characters. I am sure you would see a trend on who is abusing the system, instead you want to punish the whole instead of the sins of a few. I also think it is BS how you keep changing the rules without notifying people properly.

Looking at the patch notes, it says the delete button on mail has moved further. On that note, can you make it so that the confirmation dialog box for deleting mail also applies to mail without attachments? Accidentally deleted all my mail on my main. Not that it was useful, but it was a sort of memento of my time in the game, silly as that may sound. Not gonna ask for it back, since I know you guys can't do that. :(

Nice. Eternal Command Pack on today's sale. Created ticket 7 months ago about bugged Viridian Crystal (works like green core, same color, and when You take mouse arrow on item with Viridian Crystal, its says there's Green Core inside) from this pack, with reply they going to repair it. Today they add a pack on sale again with bugged crystal, and want money again. I bought 7 months ago a few packs just to get this crystal. Thanks god my sub ends tommorow, no more being cheated. Edited by tummiswtor