Lore Question for the Story team: Valkorion's Original Body

Ylliarus

So basically with KotET we know that

Emperor Valkorion is gone for good and his spirit destroyed.

However, in Drew Karphysyn's novel "Revan" it is stated that the Sith Emperor's original body, which later was confirmed to be Pureblood I believe, was hidden and remained intact. Neither in the Rise of the Emperor, KotFE or KotET storylines we got an answer however what had happened to the Emperor's original body.

So my question(s) is/are very simple: what happened to Emperor Valkorion's original Sith Pureblood body? Is it still hidden away? Was it destroyed after the ending of KotET? Or was it dealt with behind the scenes and we didn't hear of it yet?

Edited by Ylliarus

if the hand is tending to the original body, then it could still be in good shape. however if Valkorion's power was mostly lost at the hands of the outlander while trying to escape his or her body. it's very possible that whats left of vitiate/valkorion is small enough to go back into the body of tenebrae. because his spirit is no longer this massive force entity and can't be distinguished from every other force entity any more, no one would think to look for Tenebrae in a crowd of sith, all historical records say that his physical body was destroyed long ago.

it would be a perfect fall back for the emperor, get out of the spotlight and use the body to hide himself once more. the trouble is if there is anyone who would know about this body, an example would be former emperor's wrath: Lord Scourge, or former child of the emperor: Kira Carsen.

the emperor can still manipulate events and prepare for another nathema if he does it quietly.

it would be a perfect fall back for the emperor, get out of the spotlight and use the body to hide himself once more. the trouble is if there is anyone who would know about this body, an example would be former emperor's wrath: Lord Scourge, or former child of the emperor: Kira Carsen.

I realised this would be the perfect "comeback"-quest for either Lord Scourge or Kira Carsen, because the quest could involve either of them searching for the original body of the Sith Emperor to destroy it once and for all so that all trace of Vitiate would be permanently gone. It would make a lot of sense for you as the Outlander to aid them in this quest since you were the one that ended Valkorion's spirit. The quest could also wrap up the story of the Hand of the Emperor, because they never were killed or destroyed, they kind of just dissapeared into the shadows of the Sith Empire it seems.

Edited by Ylliarus

While I don't want us to have the Emperor alive by this point, you give quite an interesting quest possibility, closing that plot hole as to what happened to the hands while bringing us back 2 companions.

I agree. I don't want the Emperor as villain, but I want a solid, definitive end to his story. And maybe Scourge had a vision that you'd defeat Valkorion, so he left you to do it while he and Kira dealt with this.

I agree. I don't want the Emperor as villain, but I want a solid, definitive end to his story. And maybe Scourge had a vision that you'd defeat Valkorion, so he left you to do it while he and Kira dealt with this.

just remember in the book, Scourge had a vision about someone killing the emperor once and for all, a force vision can be manipulated by the person in question to make it look like what you want it to. even though the basic undeniable trust exists in the force vision, Scourge would of saw a vision of what he wanted to see rather than what will happen.

if this emperor arc is to be completely finished, then it must end with scourge besides the outlander/commander and finally killing this evil being for good. that way it would wrap up a number of loose threads. the vision, the emperor, scourge, kira, the hand, the imperial guard and revan.

• 2 weeks later...
While I don't want us to have the Emperor alive by this point, you give quite an interesting quest possibility, closing that plot hole as to what happened to the hands while bringing us back 2 companions.

the emperor is coming back...eventually. He is the main bad guy like Joker is the main bad guy in the Batman series. He is the kind of villain that cannot be replaced. Which is why for awhile, people said that Bioware wrote themselves into a corner, which I agree, as I don't see anyone else taking the center stage after Valkorian, except, for maybe Jadus, the guy who was personally chosen by the Emperor to succeed him, or agents of the emperors hand. I think if the emperors hand come into play, that is where the scions are going to show up to help you.

Edited by cool-dude

I realised this would be the perfect "comeback"-quest for either Lord Scourge or Kira Carsen, because the quest could involve either of them searching for the original body of the Sith Emperor to destroy it once and for all so that all trace of Vitiate would be permanently gone. It would make a lot of sense for you as the Outlander to aid them in this quest since you were the one that ended Valkorion's spirit. The quest could also wrap up the story of the Hand of the Emperor, because they never were killed or destroyed, they kind of just dissapeared into the shadows of the Sith Empire it seems.

That would be amazing.

I dunno. I thought the end of Chapter IX of KotET was pretty definitive in its treatment of V.

I dunno. I thought the end of Chapter IX of KotET was pretty definitive in its treatment of V.

It felt like deja vu for me. How do you know he's dead dead and not fled to another body dead? Especially since the battle field was in the Outlander's mind the whole time. There are lots of metaphorical possibilities with that and I just want witness confirmation that he's gone from someone who was tied to him through magic. Even then, Scourge was written as giving little to no confirmation after the Knight supposedly killed him in chapter 3. in fact - some random Children were the ones to shed doubt on the whole thing in Kira's story, even though she couldn't feel him. It's all frustrating to me, but that might be the point lol.

Besides, the whole final battle came down to "it's my mind I do what I want" which makes no sense to me I can't even grasp it. It was my mind the whole time!!! I could have always done what I wanted! :confused::confused: