A few additional companion customization suggestions

MrNihulus

I am very pleased to hear that Theron, Koth, and other Fallen Empire companions are given customization options. I have a few additional customization suggestions that could help as well.

1. Have the Star Fortress companions customizable, (some companions like Deadeye and K'hrul could have their own customization kit due to their model)

2. The companion customization vendors could sell customization kits for companions from both factions.

Tell me what you think of these ideas.

Edited by MrNihulus

Im not too familiar with the star fortress companions. Ive seen some, like i think deadeye is that squirrel/ rat thing from corellia. That said, im all for companion customizations.

My suggestion is a "shadow pack" themed companion set customization. Especially the droids, metallic black. ... hk, 4x, etc. Maybe a black furred wookie/ bowdar. A funny idea i had about this concept would be a black treek with a white stripe down his back ala pepe la phew....maybe with a new animation of passing green healing gas instead of throwing the globe... lol.

Make it so devs!!!

Good fun

-Ashur

I am very pleased to hear that Theron, Koth, and other Fallen Empire companions are given customization options.

Careful on this: they are being made able to change their clothes. (More to the point, *we* will be able to change their clothes.) So it's customisation in the general sense, but not in the sense of items to put in the companion-customisation slot on their panel. (But Theron will still have that dopey haircut, and Lana will still be Blondie, er, Miss Beniko.)

I'm just happy that they are finally getting around to letting us change their clothes. Personalizing their outfits helps me focus on building my character's identity. The customization slots are defintely welcome but the armors are what I like changing the most since the voices/personalities are generally good.

Im not too familiar with the star fortress companions. Ive seen some, like i think deadeye is that squirrel/ rat thing from corellia. That said, im all for companion customizations.

My suggestion is a "shadow pack" themed companion set customization. Especially the droids, metallic black. ... hk, 4x, etc. Maybe a black furred wookie/ bowdar. A funny idea i had about this concept would be a black treek with a white stripe down his back ala pepe la phew....maybe with a new animation of passing green healing gas instead of throwing the globe... lol.

Make it so devs!!!

Good fun

-Ashur

"Pepe Le Pew"

Every once in awhile, the devs come up with a good thing like companion customizations that you can purchase from vendors, only to later seemingly abandon the idea. All these new companions could definitely benefit from some customizations. Even the old originals could stand to have some additional choices once in awhile.

I'd love to see them add the Akriss Veng look for Deshades

http://i.imgur.com/GMKP6VO.jpg