What dialog would you wish they add?

internaty

While playing the story i encounter many scenarios where the obvious dialog that should be there wasnt there.

I want everyone to put into this topic the moments they found the dialog lacking something that shoud obvious be there.

Here i demonstrate:

Class: trooper.

Mission: Cyborg doctor: Hostage's part.

There was no dialog for suggesting getting them to the hospital for full body exemination.

Which would easly solve the question if they had been modified aswhile as ensure they get proper healthcare threatment after being kidnapped and expiremented upon.

Also garaza ordering my trooper to shoot civlians would in most western armies(witch the republic is based on) be consider an illigal order going against everything the republic stand for.

By right i shoud be able to court marshel her for giving suchs an order.

But i wasnt given the option to call her out on that.

Nope it was just: It didnt feel right.

Instead of being able to tell her the order is against everything the republic stand for you just sound like a wimp who feels.

Instead of a soldier who doesnt allow politic's to get in the way of duty.

Your turn.

Edited by internaty

While playing the story i encounter many scenarios where the obvious dialog that should be there wasnt there.

I want everyone to put into this topic the moments they found the dialog lacking something that shoud obvious be there.

Here i demonstrate:

Class: trooper.

Mission: Cyborg doctor: Hostage's part.

There was no dialog for suggesting getting them to the hospital for full body exemination.

Which would easly solve the question if they had been modified aswhile as ensure they get proper healthcare threatment after being kidnapped and expiremented upon.

Also garaza ordering my trooper to shoot civlians would in most western armies(witch the republic is based on) be consider an illigal order going against everything the republic stand for.

By right i shoud be able to court marshel her for giving suchs an order.

But i wasnt given the option to call her out on that.

Nope it was just: It didnt feel right.

Instead of being able to tell her the order is against everything the republic stand for you just sound like a wimp who feels.

Instead of a soldier who doesnt allow politic's to get in the way of duty.

Your turn.

Agreed. That mission was badly handled.

I want my Trooper to be able to say he lives to serve the people of the Republic rather than the political ideal of the Republic itself. Also I'd love to make it clear that I do not hate the citizen noncombatants of the Empire that my enemy is the Sith ideology they live under.

Firing on the Republic in Battle of Rishi should be a neutral choice .At that point the enemy was the Revanites, the only option would be to fire on them, even a demented Sith can see that. A Jedi would never fire on the Empire, even if they were "grey jedi." bThe other classes wouldn't either.

Rattataki Imperial Agent. Much dialogue is weird because the game doesn't take into account the fact that you are specifically a Rattataki. I could go for them fixing that.

And the Big Choice on Iokath is missing the option to tell both sides' representatives (invaders of *my* turf, and would-be thieves as well) to throw themselves out of an airlock.

I wish they would add different dialog for female Cathar who make a trooper and romance Jorgan. He still says they can't have kids because she is a different species than him.

I also wish they would have had separate dialogs with Lana, Theron, and Koth. Especially for those who romanced them, have some extra conversations so our characters can get to know each other better and grow the relationship like we did with our original love interests. For some of us, like my Jedi counselor and Female agent didn't romance Ilresso or Vector at all so Theron is a new romance. I don't like how everything with him is based on cut scenes with limited dialog.