Travel to Belsavis Broken

Nyghtfal

I just submitted an in-game report on this, but wanted to share it here in case anyone has a work-around.

---

My Sorc needs to travel to Belsavis to continue her class quest, but there seems to be a travel bug that's effecting the game's ability to take me there.

After selecting Belsavis on the galaxy map, the object represting whatever my current location is remains in my viewport while my ship briefly shakes in preparation for light speed. However, light speed never happens; its sound effect doesn't play, either. My ship remains stationary, my last location is still visible, and my quest tracker fails to update. When I exit my ship, Belsavis actually does load, but my quest tracker still tells me to go there.

---

She's taken up residence at the fleet until it's fixed.

Correct. Go to the Fleet or some other planet, then:

* Get in your ship and go to the galaxy map.

* Open the map.

* Open the sector that contains Belsavis.

* Click, ONCE (no double clicks here!) Belsavis in the sector view to open the planet view of Belsavis.

* In the planet view of Belsavis, you will see Sector X and Belsavis as destinations, and Sector X will be selected.

* Click, ONCE, on Belsavis (the destination) to select it.

* Click the travel button.

* Final step: remember how you did this, because you'll have to do it again when it is time to go to Corellia. (Except that you have to avoid going to a thing called "The Black Hole".)

It can be sort of humorously summed up as "To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis." (It's sort of humorous, that is.)