Too much crying on this forum

triciawhatever

Every post I click is something about pvp not being fun or classes need to get nerfed. The pvp is fun in this game and the classes don't need to get nerfed the way to win is work as a team read your chat log call stuff out. If the leaps and pulls get taken out in pvp then its boring and the other team cant come back to win. Soooo everyone should just stop crying enjoy the game for what it is. It's fast pace pvp thats what makes it fun. If you really wanna cry go back to your other game that you think is 10times better. Edited by triciawhatever

Every post I click is something about pvp not being fun or classes need to get nerfed. The pvp is fun in this game and the classes don't need to get nerfed the way to win is work as a team read your chat log call stuff out. If the leaps and pulls get taken out in pvp then its boring and the other team cant come back to win. Soooo everyone should just stop crying enjoy the game for what it is. It's fast pace pvp thats what makes it fun. If you really wanna cry go back to your other game that you think is 10times better.

agreed. i hope to be 50 this weekend so that i can start getting lvl 50 games under my belt and provide some much needed constructive criticism on the forum. i have ideas but wanna wait til 50 to see what all changes at cap.

Maybe... just maybe if droves of people are making unprecedented amounts of posts about this, there might be a problem. Just maybe though.

I'm probably wrong though, you guys are the leetsauce with all the answers.

How is there a problem its how the game is it doesnt mean a class is more op or 50s are op it means working as a team goes along way or pass the ball or calling for incs and if they truly dont like the pvp then dont do it theres alot of other stuff to do in this game

Every post I click is something about pvp not being fun or classes need to get nerfed. The pvp is fun in this game and the classes don't need to get nerfed the way to win is work as a team read your chat log call stuff out. If the leaps and pulls get taken out in pvp then its boring and the other team cant come back to win. Soooo everyone should just stop crying enjoy the game for what it is. It's fast pace pvp thats what makes it fun. If you really wanna cry go back to your other game that you think is 10times better.

Because raid frames don't work? Because a 10 second stun isn't OP? Because no diminishing returns on stuns, snares, pulls, knockbacks? This PvP system is terrible. It has potential if they get rid of the constant stuns and knockbacks.

Because raid frames don't work? Because a 10 second stun isn't OP? Because no diminishing returns on stuns, snares, pulls, knockbacks? This PvP system is terrible. It has potential if they get rid of the constant stuns and knockbacks.

Raid frames dont work sometimes yes but there is diminishing returns and OH WAIT u can turn it on to see when its full.

The reason it is fun for you is explained in your sig.

Ill admit the basic foundation of the pvp seems like it will be fun perhaps once everyone is 50. But with the way it is now...with 50's and 40's of empire pounding on 20-30's of republic because Empire population is 5 to 1 of Republic.....makes it not fun for many people.

Raid frames dont work sometimes yes but there is diminishing returns and OH WAIT u can turn it on to see when its full.

Really? Actually test the diminishing returns.

Not that diminishing returns would help with a 10 secondstun, and stuns that don't break on % of damage taken.

Edited by KetMalice

Ill admit the basic foundation of the pvp seems like it will be fun perhaps once everyone is 50. But with the way it is now...with 50's and 40's of empire pounding on 20-30's of republic because Empire population is 5 to 1 of Republic.....makes it not fun for many people.

and how the heck is bw supposed to fix their pool bias? You are saying the pvp is bad because of the one thing NOBODY can control. Seriously if your just bad at pvp, just accept it, learn and get better, dont look for excuses, it helps no one, not even yourself. If you get beat, it is your fault not the game, not the class, it lies on you, even if the only mistake you made was getting in that que it is still your choice to be there.

what class has a 10 second stun?

Imperial Agent or Smuggler, not sure which one, it is a Tech skill. Or the Jedi-Sith attacks that stun you and knock you down, stun lasts for like 5 seconds and it takes your character 2 seconds to get up for whatever reason.

Edited by KetMalice

I may be 50 and a healer but I still get owned by low levels all the time cause they do good damage cause of the increased stats they might not have a lot of moves and what not but they can take out a level 50.

I run the ball, pass the ball, heal everyone, defend bases, plant bombs, I'm a team player so I make games fun even if I lose a game you cant win them all its 50/50. ALSO the biggest thing I talk in the OPS channel and let people know whats going on and I know about 2 out of the 8 people even read whats being said.

Every post I click is something about pvp not being fun or classes need to get nerfed

That is the PvP community in EVERY MMO in the history of MMOs. They spend 10 minutes in the game getting owned and then spend 10 hours on the forums QQing about how everyone else needs to be nerfed. How many games have been ruined by this?

Imperial Agent or Smuggler, not sure which one, it is a Tech skill. Or the Jedi-Sith attacks that stun you and knock you down, stun lasts for like 5 seconds and it takes your character 2 seconds to get up for whatever reason.

force push stuns for 2 seconds, smuggler and agent have max of 6, you are blowing your numbers out of proportion. Is is in the tool tip, you really need to use real data, not stuff you make up cause you got beat and it couldn't possibly be your fault.

That is the PvP community in EVERY MMO in the history of MMOs. They spend 10 minutes in the game getting owned and then spend 10 hours on the forums QQing about how everyone else needs to be nerfed. How many games have been ruined by this?

A lot of games have been ruined =( and the pvp is super fun in this game even if i lose or win and in huttball im yelling on vent cause its just the most intense warzone I have ever played in an MMO.

force push stuns for 2 seconds, smuggler and agent have max of 6, you are blowing your numbers out of proportion. Is is in the tool tip, you really need to use real data, not stuff you make up cause you got beat and it couldn't possibly be your fault.

I went back and watched my FRAPS. It looks like it is the Incapacitate skill, or sap, but it doesn't break on damage. So I guess that is just a bug, but a 6 second stun is still incredibly dumb. Especially when you have a stun break on a 2 min CD, and stuns happen every 15 seconds to you.

As someone that has extensive experience playing MMO games as well as others competitively online - (DAoC still reigns supreme) - the PvP in this game sucks ****.

Aside from no diminishing returns, which is absolutely retarded - the fact that there is not a single reward for a world pvp encounter is ridiculous and works only to promote people NOT using the world for open PvP purposes. But hey, I guess queuing up for Hutt Ball for the 9000th time where everything is perfectly fair and balanced is all people can tolerate now a days? What the f**k does Hutt Ball even have to do with Star Wars anyway? Such a waste of potential, we're supposed to be having world fights, not this bull****.

Hoping the PvP gets fixed, the targeting system sucks ***, the UI doesn't work, the 30% heal reduction in PvP is retarded, ontop of the ability to lock someone down for 10+ seconds, heals are useless. Awful awful awful PvP system, I'd actually prefer WoW - and I don't think I've ever said that?

I'll quit for Guild Wars 2 if this doesn't get addressed, such a waste of time and a potential good game.

HAHA... you never played pre curb star wars galaxies then.. The Teras Kasi masters could permanently KD' you... and you could be "black barred" out of the game if there wasn't a medic or entertainer around you...

HAHA... you never played pre curb star wars galaxies then.. The Teras Kasi masters could permanently KD' you... and you could be "black barred" out of the game if there wasn't a medic or entertainer around you...

Yes I did actually. Anyone could perma KD you. Pistoleers had Pistol Whip that was spamable and KD'ed for 3 seconds.

People without (Exceptional) or (Legendary) weapons couldn't stun you and kill you in 4 seconds though.

Yes I did actually. Anyone could perma KD you. Pistoleers had Pistol Whip that was spamable and KD'ed for 3 seconds.

People without (Exceptional) or (Legendary) weapons couldn't stun you and kill you in 4 seconds though.

well, NOT "anyone"... the ONLY two professions in the game with a "KD" were master pisotleer and teras kasi master... i was dual speced into both LMAO

As someone that has extensive experience playing MMO games as well as others competitively online - (DAoC still reigns supreme) - the PvP in this game sucks ****.

Aside from no diminishing returns, which is absolutely retarded - the fact that there is not a single reward for a world pvp encounter is ridiculous and works only to promote people NOT using the world for open PvP purposes. But hey, I guess queuing up for Hutt Ball for the 9000th time where everything is perfectly fair and balanced is all people can tolerate now a days? What the f**k does Hutt Ball even have to do with Star Wars anyway? Such a waste of potential, we're supposed to be having world fights, not this bull****.

Hoping the PvP gets fixed, the targeting system sucks ***, the UI doesn't work, the 30% heal reduction in PvP is retarded, ontop of the ability to lock someone down for 10+ seconds, heals are useless. Awful awful awful PvP system, I'd actually prefer WoW - and I don't think I've ever said that?

I'll quit for Guild Wars 2 if this doesn't get addressed, such a waste of time and a potential good game.

Go quit for guild wars 2 there is a diminishing return is called a resolve bar and after 2 stuns the bar goes white and u cant be stunned

Maybe... just maybe if droves of people are making unprecedented amounts of posts about this, there might be a problem. Just maybe though.

I'm probably wrong though, you guys are the leetsauce with all the answers.

Droves of people made unprecedented amounts of posts about EGA and how BW was so wrong and so terrible for not giving them their access immediately when in fact BW started EGA 2 days early and very clearly stated the conditions for EGA. Did that make them right?