Take it easy

Felipe

I don't know why are we complaining. Yes several persons couldn't play today and?? is the game going to be over today or in the next days??

I read posts about the economy of the game will be killed, they don't know the MMO rules, a lot of persons would be camping for rare items, and other things .... who stolen my dog ..... I will cancel the CE, Amazon isn't shipping, Best Buy chat, the worst launch and lunch ever, I couldn't take the name I wanted (Jedi84SkywalkerYoda2011killer).

The real fact, some persons would level up soon yes but I doubt they will reach lvl 50 the Thursday, I don't think that there are lot of persons around playing and doing the "special missions" must be hard finding a group, there must be a lot of lag, the queue is longer and finally

BW only said that the EGA would be around 5 days so today/yesterday for some and tomorrow are a plus. Yes we could complain, we could keep writing a new thread like this one but they are not going to send any new wave today or right now so do not spend more energy saying and writing the same and complaining and ... take it easy

Well, i'm not COMPLETELY upset, but I am a little angry. Mainly because I really wanted to be one of the first people to record a Let's Play of it and get the video up ASAP. First video = more views, I know it sounds selfish, but c'mon :<

In that I must agree

To quote jay and silent bob..

"the internet has given everyone the opportunity to voice their opinion", and in this case they chose to use it to ***** because they feel entitled to a game that isn't officially released yet. **** and do something better with your lives / time, no one cares if you think its unfair that you don't get to play a game that isn't available to the public yet.

Oh wait I bet all the people that spammed the forums all day don't have jobs cause their ability to use logic and reason is obviously broken, way to go America.

Well, i'm not COMPLETELY upset, but I am a little angry. Mainly because I really wanted to be one of the first people to record a Let's Play of it and get the video up ASAP. First video = more views, I know it sounds selfish, but c'mon :<

No one would have watched it anyway. But definitely not now.