so about the season 8 rewards

AlCorazon

just make petition so they can see what players want

Really cause I think everyone is tired of healfest and they never went away. No one asked for 3 h2f on merc. They just do what they want, the players be damned.

So bioware should just add the option for pvpers to choose old rewards (And ofc they should add s8 unique rewards too, but they should include the option of choosing the rewards we like from the season we like) would make everyone happy

Well tbh, this game is dyeng and im really wanna wear that dualsaber before it dies defenetly. So it would be a great idea to put them out for the last time and get a chance to ppl like me, that are from the start and was a noob on that time, to have a chance to buy it back. Cos really i see idiots wearing that saber, like pve ppl from tre that did like maybe 10 matches, get his rating and get the weapon box. Im pvping from the start and its not ok. At least my point of view

Tnx bw, i love u

Well tbh, this game is dyeng and im really wanna wear that dualsaber before it dies defenetly. So it would be a great idea to put them out for the last time and get a chance to ppl like me, that are from the start and was a noob on that time, to have a chance to buy it back. Cos really i see idiots wearing that saber, like pve ppl from tre that did like maybe 10 matches, get his rating and get the weapon box. Im pvping from the start and its not ok. At least my point of view

Tnx bw, i love u

It's not that it's dying imo, but i just want these items VERY badly