so about the season 8 rewards

AlCorazon

I am wondering, after a last *****torm that was here when weapons were taken out of the equation and reduced quest following that, will Bioware learn the lesson and introduce the crate back? Or they will stick, with a "titles are cool" policy.

I'm up for that actually :D

I've really been wanting something like this : D

They could bring back a lot of the old rewards at just a higher price/tier than previous season as to not overly annoy people who already have it.

I'd get as many golds as I needed if I had a chance at the season 3 stuff

But I can definitly understand a lot of people not wanting to devalue old rewards :p

Have faith that the mighty Kieth's roadmap shall bring us news of the glorious ranked rewards!

Furious armor sets! Season 5 blasters! Season 1 rancor! All shall be delivered to those who belieeeveeeee.

Why do people have hope for this guy? The only reason EAware would ever hire someone new is if they had a better plan to turn this game into a bigger cash grab, or P2W.

Have faith that the mighty Kieth's roadmap shall bring us news of the glorious ranked rewards!

Furious armor sets! Season 5 blasters! Season 1 rancor! All shall be delivered to those who belieeeveeeee.

same...I hope for furious like very badly...I wouldn't mind baron deathmark helmet either. but Furious is first on list so please bring them back somehow! would make lots of people happy

I've really been wanting something like this : D

They could bring back a lot of the old rewards at just a higher price/tier than previous season as to not overly annoy people who already have it.

I'd get as many golds as I needed if I had a chance at the season 3 stuff

But I can definitly understand a lot of people not wanting to devalue old rewards :p

got 3 golds, and 2 chars with 80k tokens :((( it would be amazing if they bring old rewards back

The devs are still trying to get all their mercs and snipers to gold tier. Additional buffs may be required next patch if not done by then.

:rak_03:

If any merc does not have gold tier by now, he will probably never reach it. Merc is basically just queue and win without much effort.

I mean how often do you get matched with 2 or 3 other mercs as a merc and still win + 12 or sth eventhough its against all odds that you lose? :D

Edited by Bobby_McDonald

Would be nice to get furious sets again for people who missed them. However I think that putting them on the dvl vendors would be more appropriate. We already have them selling ranked gear.

I think it would be better to bring up 7 vendors with rewards from each season containing lockboxes like "Furious Silver Tier Lockbox" containing all rewards and it should cost like 40k comms? or the ones you get from silver tier..same for Gladiatorial.."Gladiatorial Silver Tier Lockbox" costing just as much as furious and etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.